The Code DB - A New Site For Developers

Discussion in 'Mixed Languages' started by jlgager, Feb 25, 2017.

1. jlgager

jlgager MDL Developer

Oct 30, 2009
    #1 jlgager, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    I just started a new forum for developers. The Code DB is a place for people to post tutorials, code snippets and get help with code. This is also a place to show off any user-made applications like we do here on MDL. I hope this is a help to the community. I am also looking for moderators so if you contribute a lot to the site I may contact you about it. Anyone who has contributed a lot to MDL may contact me right away if interested. Also anyone who posts a self made project, I will add to the Developer Team group and give a custom user title of "Developer"!

The link to the site is https://thecodedb.tk

Thanks for everyone's support!

EDIT: I have changed the software to MyBB. It gives us more features including a thanks system which PHPBB doesn't have.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @jlgager well this is best news for today really so all success I desire for you and beatiful site also; as I'm yet noob I stay in background learning all possible :worthy::)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jlgager

jlgager MDL Developer

Oct 30, 2009
    I just added a ton of tutorials for a bunch of common languages so feel free to learn! :biggrin:

4. jlgager

jlgager MDL Developer

Oct 30, 2009
    The site is now updated to using MyBB to allow for a better design and more features! Please check out the site!