The Like Button

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hp Baybee, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    This site would be great if it had a like button! Don't get me wrong this site is great. But you know what I mean. A Like Button & A Dislike Button :)

Alright. Thanks. Hp :idea:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Dear hp baybee,

we are not in the kindergarden [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    I agree, a like button would be great. Now I sometimes click the thanks button when someone makes a joke. But jokes aren't helpful and thus shouldn't be thanked for, instead they should be liked.

4. MissFortuneGO

MissFortuneGO MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2013
    But I think Thanks is distinctive.

5. ambidav

ambidav MDL Guru

May 14, 2008
    #5 ambidav, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    I just hit the thanks button when it's something very useful or I like something :cool:

6. Absolut

Absolut MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    It isnt facebook here...just my thought..
    a simple thanks is enough i think

7. Krutonium

Krutonium MDL Senior Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Yes, but on the other hand, it could also be used as a moderation tool, for example if someone posts something and it gets 20+ Dislikes, it get hidden and a moderator should come check it out.

And you could spend your Likes like Money, so If you wanted to you could buy the privleage of changing the font in your Sig.