The most beautiful county in the world?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by andrewsis, Jun 29, 2015.

1. andrewsis

andrewsis MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2015
    Which is most beautiful country in the world to visit and have a great tourism?

2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @andrewsis: Difficult to say. There are so many beautiful places in the world.
    I'm not well travelled, but My brother travelled the world before He died. He spent a lot of time traveling the pacific rim (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietman, Malaysia, The Phillipines)
    He finally settled on the Phillipines and moved there. :)

The pictures that He shared with me were breathtaking, to say the least. :thumbsup:

If you have travelled, please post pics in our photography thread. I for one would like to see them. :)

Oh, and Welcome to MDL.

:MJ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    The most beautiful country is the one you're not in since grass is always greener on the other side.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

5. andrewsis

andrewsis MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2015
    HI Michaela Joy. Still I visited tourist places in inside India. I will share the picture soon. Thank you for your reply :)

6. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    #6 Michaela Joy, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  7. Ting_Tong

Ting_Tong MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    I think New Zealand would take some beating
    TT

8. ambidav

ambidav MDL Guru

May 14, 2008
    Come to england and explore the shires :D

9. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    You mean come explore the overpopulated island :D

10. darkgiver

darkgiver MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2015
    Switzerland and Japan of course ! :cool:

11. naveen

naveen MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    Paris is one of the most beautiful country in the world which i have ever seen. Los Angeles is also on of the beautiful place in the US.

12. GoLLuM13

GoLLuM13 MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2012
    I'll suggest you some cities/countries like Rome, Firenze and Cagliari (in Italy), the Bahamas, Jijel, Bejaia, Annaba, Algiers (in Algeria) (during summer) or the Sahara like Biskra (during winter), there's also Marseille and Paris (France) Barcelona, Madrid (Spain), Amman or Petra (in Jordan).
    I was in most of those place and/or knew someone who was.

Only problem is that Paris is a city not a country :p but I do agree it's beautiful

13. uniQ168

uniQ168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 18, 2015
  14. irljc

irljc MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2015
    Have to agree, although most countries have specific areas of beautiful scenery, NZ seems to be constantly beautiful wherever one goes.

Do a search on Flickr for "New Zealand" and take the time to browse. Aaaahhhhh, the memories.

Disclaimer: I live here.

15. clairelv

clairelv MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2015
    different people has different opinions . for me maybe it will be Netherlands。 actually i have never been there but i will be ......

16. luigi42

luigi42 MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2013
    I think there there's an unlimited number of places to visit that would be on the list. There are some out of the way places too like Estonia if you have a chance to visit the city of Tallinn is a nice place to visit.

17. David34

David34 MDL Member

Sep 6, 2015
    England. One because England invented USA and many other countries, second because of if not England world would still live in the middle ages as England invented industrial revolution not even saying anything about aeroplanes, Internet, computers, democracy, equal rights and more for females, end of slavery and equal rights for black people, welfare, and so many other things. You should most definitely visit England esp Peckham or Brixton here's really beautiful.

18. codebarbarian

codebarbarian MDL Novice

Oct 6, 2015
    I really recommend visiting Norway sometime. Beautiful nature, enough mountains for a lifetime, lots of nature parks and who can forget the stunning coastline :yeahyeah:

19. ausernamenoonehas

ausernamenoonehas MDL Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Australia, easily, no competition.

It has so much diversity, you can have the tropics are far north Queensland. The cold rugged mountains and wilderness of Tasmania. The hustle and bustle city life in Sydney, or the most liveable city in the world voted for the last 3 years in a row - Melbourne.

And that's not even touching the diverse wildlife, the deserts, the absolutely VAST coastline where you can find a beach without a human footprint for miles and miles.

The most friendly and happy people in the world. And more space than you can possibly imagine. If you really REALLY want to "get away from it all" there is no better place than Australia.

Yes, just about everything that crawls, walks, swims or flies can kill you. But it keeps the population down and keeps the wankers away ;)

20. loting

loting MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2015
    The Netherlands, France and the US has some nice places also.