The sweetest feeling in the world...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pedagogy, Apr 13, 2010.

1. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Seeing your kids exhibit some of your mannerisms (A hand movement..A Raised Eyebrow)
    Coming home after a long day to an EMPTY house...
    Watching someone thoroughly enjoy something I cooked

ADD ON if you like

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Sending in that final payment for car note.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Having to go to the bathroom, reach to your door, drop your keys, finally opening the door and making it to the bathroom just in the nick of time.

4. iamanoob

iamanoob MDL Senior Member

Feb 28, 2010
    #4 iamanoob, Apr 19, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
    you complain about my thread when all you post is trash like this? LoL!

get a life dude..

F.Y.I
    It's not much fun talking to yourself huh ?

5. iamanoob

Feb 28, 2010
    the title & purpose of this post has been plagiarized from here

6. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    @iamanoob
    This is none of your business. He can post whatever he wants. We are here in Chit Chat and this thread is fine. And all is in fit with the forum rules.
    So what is your specific problem?

@topic
    One of the sweetest feeling is sitting in the train home from work, having nothing more on schedule and no worries and no things to take care of :)

7. iamanoob

Feb 28, 2010
    #7 iamanoob, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
    you don't understand why i did it .. he went out of his way to flame my post with "Copy Edit Paste" ..
    so i am giving him a dose of his own medicine..

stop taking sides..
    i thought Mods were supposed to be level-headed?
    shame on you !

it's still plagiarized !
    he needs to give credit to the site he copied it from ..
    just like he stated on my post ..

fair is fair..

if he flamed my post with it..
    then he has to do it as well ..

8. moosh101

moosh101 MDL Junior Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Seeing your Window 7 operating system confirmed as 'Genuine' at the MS Genuine website using the SLIC cert and key from MDL!

9. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Just knowing the the police are 90% murderers, and the fact that they love criminals walking the streets while they target the easiest people to target, i.e minorities.

Seeing how upside down society is, makes me laugh. The police are not there to protect anyone, but to keep crime going, lol.

10. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    plagiarize - To use, and pass off as one's own, someone else's writing/speech
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/plagiarize
    I would have had to copy the entire page duh

11. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    Hey its chit chat and just for fun so its all good...
    mmm coming home to a weekend with no worries at all and just the piece and quiet to hear...

12. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    When you are speeding and you hear the sirens and see the police in rear view mirror. You start to sweat and they speed past you.

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Well I don't know how much authority the police has got in your country.
    And I don’t know why you start to sweat. If I see blue lights in the rear view mirror I get excited, because it could be the ambulance or fire brigade. And I don’t want to hinder them and stop and let'em pass.

If I recognise that it is the police I do nothing. They probably want to imply that I have drunken some alcohol and will force me to make a test….well…that’s annoying then, better they go away…lol….

@ topic

To enjoy the silence.
    Most people cannot enjoy silence. They say it’s boring. They say that because they have an agitated mind. When your mind calms down, fulfilment and peacefulness becomes……a moment becomes eternity.
    This can happen every time if you are open for it. This can happen when you hug your daughter, when you look outside at a fantastic landscape, when you listen to music, when you are in a temple, when you look inside…

With silence I don’t mean no sound or no noise. You can listen to music and to enjoy the silence together. At the moment I enjoy Jónsi’s “Go” (new album)…I still don’t have own children to hug…

It’s basically the same Smorgan said…coming home….

14. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    #14 pedagogy, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
    (OP)
    Being really thirsty, and guzzling a bottle of water until empty.

You get a speeding ticket and it goes against your license

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Here the police has to prove that I should have been too fast. They must record a video by following me at least 1 kilo meter of distance, showing me the entire distance that I drove too fast....

Btw: There are still streets where is no speed limit at all! Really! You may drive as fast as you (your car) can. It's allowed. And now I'm back at topic. To drive as fast as you can in the night, feeling free...:)

16. bluesman27

bluesman27 MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2010
    Seeing your G/F lose that 5lbs and fit in that new very short dress...LOL

17. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    When you jump up out of your sleep, thinking you are late for work. Then realize it's your day off.

18. hoggy123

hoggy123 MDL Novice

Nov 21, 2009
    #18 hoggy123, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    Glad to see that [unnecessary word] iamanoob finally banned!!!! Good ridance!!!!! Sweetest feeling of all

19. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    The iamanoob account has been banned because it appeared in public. A lot of people told him how to act in here, so it wouldn't be really necessary to ban him. He'd have one more strike...:rolleyes: Anyways, that debate is over...

20. bluealien

bluealien MDL Member

Mar 2, 2010
    When you're at work and you suddenly catch yourself smiling because you remembered something your girlfriend/boyfriend said when you were together. :)