The total input solution

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by carl0s, Oct 12, 2012.

1. carl0s

carl0s MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2009
    #1 carl0s, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    The problem with touch screens is that they require a lot of effort. Lifting of arms and wrists and stuff. That's no good at all.

I have now found the total input solution. The answer to all laptop pointing-input needs.

It's called the TwinPoint Stick, or TwinTrackpoint. I haven't fully decided on a name.

It's a trackpoint, with another trackpoint to the upper right of it, which is utilised by the next finger (either the ring or middle finger in a traditional index-finger trackpoint configuration), and has super-sensitive movement. The second trackpoint is used for rapid-momentum movements - jumping between vast areas of the screen. I envisage that after not very long, users would have touchscreen-like instant clicks between disperse areas of the screen.

Any due patent royalties may be paid, future pro rata or whatever, here: 1J9GZwwxzTmRHJXkgcNxbqb9oDFt5CHmBJ

cheers

2. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Maybe some drawings/pictures?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fraggy

Fraggy MDL Addicted

Jun 13, 2011
    And what is 1J9GZwwxzTmRHJXkgcNxbqb9oDFt5CHmBJ :confused: ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. robonzio

robonzio MDL Junior Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I think thats his Bitcoin transaction nummber

5. carl0s

carl0s MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2009
    I'll try to photoshop something up ;) I was a bit drunk yesterday. The idea still stands though. Trackpoints are the future, but something needs to be done to aid traversing large areas quickly.

It's one of my Bitcoin wallet's addresses :)