the worst thing that has ever happened to you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pierrejaquet, Apr 2, 2011.

1. pierrejaquet

pierrejaquet MDL Member

Jan 14, 2010
    #1 pierrejaquet, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
    I was like 8 years old and I had this big piece of meat in front of my eyes and I thought....why not try to eat it whitout chewing it.......lol it was a bad idea.....

I was choking for like 1 minute before my parents helped me lol

You might wonder why it took 1 minute before my parents helped me.....well they were like: hahaha that little clown is fooling around again XD

ps: in books it says that brain damage only occur after 3 minutes of choking....so it has nothing to do with my f*cked up personality :D

ps: i did not take into account the events after my visit to 4chan, because since my visit to 4chan I am not a human being anymore.....:puke2:

2. uaforever

uaforever MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2011
    Haha, you're still lucky. I'm like one of these lucky and unlucky people (all in one). I guess, the worst thing for now was one day last summer.
    For the first time ever I was skydiving and on landing I teared some tendons in my right leg. The same day after hospital visit I put healing gel with warming effect on my hand (when I landed and f**ked up leg, wind gust pulled the 'chute and I fell hitting may hand hard). Turned out I used too much of this gel and I got unpleasant chem-burn. To make things worse I forgot that my leg is unusable so I tried to stand up from the bed and collapsed on floor breaking left index finger. Damn, never gonna forget that day :D

3. zahnoo

zahnoo MDL Senior Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Vietnam: Tet offensive 1969. Seeing my buddy's head blown off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. exo-dan

exo-dan MDL Senior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I won't get into details but having a 38 snub nose held to my neck was the worst for me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PatBC

PatBC MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2011
    What's up with that?!

6. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    ok, you win. I've got nothing that compares to that.

7. exo-dan

exo-dan MDL Senior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    it was a home invasion robbery

8. AnimeFrostyFreak671

AnimeFrostyFreak671 MDL Junior Member

Jun 26, 2010
    almost drowned 2 times

9. Niekess

Niekess MDL Addicted

Mar 31, 2011
    With some guys/girls of class we went under a highway bridge at night drinking etc..
    The bridge was like one you can see here but then no water and it was much higher.

For fun did me and 3 other guys a race to who could run as fastest up to the roof of the bridge, but I ran too fast up and hitted my head pretty hard on the roof of it.
    Further I can't remember what happend, only thing I know is that I woke up in the arms of a girl in my class. :p

10. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    A bridge actually represents the briging of the alive and "dead"/hearafter world so the sick life will trick you into fearing bridges but actually they free you from fear

Death is not the cancellation of the ego but the realization of the hearafter world. The world that never dies and all life comes from hence miracles

Peace and no-fear my brother

11. pierrejaquet

pierrejaquet MDL Member

Jan 14, 2010
    wut ? XD

well said timesurfer.

12. Niekess

Niekess MDL Addicted

Mar 31, 2011
    Nice said. :)