Thin PC Setup Screen (Language)

Discussion in 'Windows Embedded' started by kdesktop, Feb 24, 2018.

1. kdesktop

kdesktop MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    Hi.

I followed this tutorial https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...guage-windows-thin-pc-installation-dvd.29561/ to change Thin PC language and everything worked perfectly after the installation. I would like to know if there is a way to change the Windows Thin PC Setup language. As soon as Setup starts I can select the language but the Setup screens continue in English during installation.

In the tutorial it does not show how to change the language of "Boot.wim", made some attempts but did not succeed.

Tried these options for "boot.wim" as it is done in Windows 7 'standard', but it did not work.

Code:
    Dism /image:C:\thinpc\mount /add-package /packagepath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\pt-br\winpe-setup_pt-br.cab"

Dism /image:C:\thinpc\mount /add-package /packagepath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\pt-br\lp.cab"

Dism /image:C:\thinpc\mount /add-package /packagepath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\pt-br\winpe-setup-client_pt-br.cab"

In all cases the following error is displayed:
    Error: 0x800f081e

The specified package is not applicable to this image.

So, is there any way to change the language of Thin PC Setup screens?