this app is at high risk has been banned its operation #Kingroot

Discussion in 'Android' started by NST_Adventure, Apr 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Note:
    magisk?NO! i don't know how unlock bootloader i won't touch this option if my phone bootloop no one can repair because many service phone are closed due to COVID-19

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sibrox

Sibrox MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2018
    If you own an Oppo/Vivo/Realme device. You can forget about unlocking bootloader and rooting.

4. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    NO! hmm ok fine
    but how to change emoji without root (and make change affected to all my android apps)????

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

5. avelyne

avelyne MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2020
    Note: As this is my first post, I cannot provide the links mentioned unfortunately.

To bypass the "The app is at high risk, has been banned its operation" error:
    1. Install "Parallel Space" app from the Google PlayStore (package name: com.lbe.parallel.intl)
    2. Open the Parallel Space app and click "Add App"
    3. Select the app that was banned
    4. After the banned app has been cloned into Parallel Space, click on the banned app from Parallel Space to launch it.

Step by step video example available on Youtube. Search for "How to open Banned Kingroot in Any Android device(Problem Solved)by Mash"

6. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Not work sorry it still say banned
    But i remember android 9 up can't be rooted via supersu
    Instead use magisk which has high risk because if you Just a little misstep, the cellphone can beallam :-(

7. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    Just to check if I understand this correctly..... You want to root your phone to change emojis?

8. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    *Sigh* i already done that by magisk
    But i got misfortune where my phone are softbricked when i try to lock bootloader due to seriusly issues (playstore keep crashing unable to login well the poin play store and google always error in that time)
    After that i really repent No more playing with bootloaders which are at risk of getting into trouble :-(

9. DEALWITHIT199

DEALWITHIT199 MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2020
    Then use KingoRoot using computer. and one thing you said on one comment, "if my phone bootloop no one can repair because many service phone are closed due to COVID-19" bruh, you don't need to go somewhere like the service phone your saying just to fix your phone, if you are... your just wasting your money. its so easy to fix bootloop like legit ez. and Magisk is the best root because the root is systemless root that means you will still pass SafetyNet and magisk has alot of awesome features. But since your scared about getting your phone into a bootloop situation then just root with KingoRoot using computer, but if root installation is failed then use Dr.fone Root (Dr.fone Root is only for pc), but if still not work then use Cydia Impactor (Cydia Impactor is Down for now but it will be Up again soon if Developer Saurik decided to) to "unlock bootloader" and root your phone (Cydia Impactor is only for PC too), but if still root failed theres no option but to unlock the bootloader of your phone and flash TWRP Recovery using Odin v3.13.3 and flash Magisk via TWRP Recovery. Thank you and have a great day.

Note: if Dr.fone Root says Root failed try checking your phone if SuperSU is installed and Check if your phone has root using Root Checker. and if you Root your phone using SuperSU, Kingroot, KingoRoot, and any other Root except Magisk will cause your device to Fail "SafetyNet" that means you can't use apps using SafetyNet like Netflix, Snapchat, PokemonGo, and banking apps.

10. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Who said that?dev say it Unable to bypass safety.net recently

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #11 Yen, Sep 22, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    If you can pass SafetyNet or not depends if it can detect that you have an open bootloader. This is realized by hardware-backed key attestation.

Some devices still can pass even with opened bootloader....but their days are counted...Google is rolling it out...but to prevent false positives they are still careful...

12. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Yup (which is where most of the latest cellphones already have it)

Mamamia too bad :-(

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

13. ManelRosPuig

ManelRosPuig MDL Novice

Apr 29, 2021
  14. DNSCyber

DNSCyber MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2021
    bagaimana saya bisa mengakses? how can i Root Access on my cellphone On OPPO A11K device,,,,,,,,Can someone help me

15. mirchisait

mirchisait MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2021
    #15 mirchisait, Oct 18, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    AFAIK it's not possible.