Hi all... Well i supose it had to happen at some point. Last night it did. I was given and old tower with some bits in,plugged it an and it all worked a treat.Nowt special but would do to have a mess with. Could not help my self. Cheked the board out, Asrock k7s8x. Checked the Asrock site,yes there they are,drivers and a BIOS update.Quickly downloaded. Within a few moments i had flashed the BIOS to the latest one. All was well. Could i leave it there. A nice litte system just to mess with,run some dodgy keygens etc on. NO ! I had to go one step too far. Onto the BIOS mod tool. Lets add SLIC 2.1 i thought.......The tool liked the BIOS file,it liked everything else and worked a treat. i flashed this new BIOS....... Oh !!!!!! Why wont it work.. I then decided to check out the forums on this board. Searching finds it's a pig and not many folk have had much luck. Not worried or indeed bothered at my mistake. The screws will come in handy. Seen the same board on ebay. Gunna keep my eye on it. If i get it i will read more about just adding XP SLP info to the board. I have realised, i have learnt a lot but there are loads and loads still to learn.