To all Americans: How would you feel if Donald Trump became president?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Threat, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Given his comments ... have to say you'd all be f**ked!

Country would be bankrupt like lots of his other ventures.

He'd force Apple to make phones in the US if sold in the US ... so to pay for increased production costs you'd need to take out a second mortgage to buy one.

And the great wall of Mexico he was talking about....

:clap::clap:

He's a complete fruitcake!

NOTE: This thread is a bit of fun ... not a serious political discussion.

2. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    I did not follow the news.

My guess: up side down :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow MDL Novice

May 17, 2016
    I like Trump, I just wish he's stop saying stupid SH!t that's all.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton, she's as corrupt as they come.

4. Dngrsone

Dngrsone MDL Novice

May 25, 2016
    Frankly, I doubt he'd make things much better or worse.

With that said, if he got elected and destroyed our current form of government, then at least we'd get a chance to build up a slightly better one from the pieces.

5. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    The Donald has declared Bankruptcy 4 (FOUR) times and now has a net worth Somewhere between 3 and 10 Billion Dollars.

Hillary has never had a "Real" job in the Private Sector, only relying on taxpayers to support Her and Bill. The US Debt is close to 20 Trillion Dollars.

Don't care for Trump myself but when faced with the lesser of two evils

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Third option:
    Canada!

7. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Bernie Sanders for the win. If all else fails, Donald Trump. I'd hate him, but we could do worse (Hillary Clinton).

8. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    I'd like to see Sanders win too.

Hillary is just too dangerous for the world, and Trump reminds me of an insane dictator.

9. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    That didn't work too good for Kim Bassinger. After her and Alec Baldwin left the US because Bush got elected her career went to crap :( She went broke and Baldwin dumped her for a newer model. :eek:

And then it's Cold in Canada. Kinda glad after The Limeys kicked My ancestors out of Canada and shipped them back to France, the French kicked them out again. Them The Americans wouldn't let them settle in Yankeeland. So guess IF I ever had to leave my Beloved Swamp, I'd just move to The Philippines to let My Wife be near Her family. Don't think Polititions there are as corrupt as in LoUiSiAna :confused:

10. Hadron-Curious

Hadron-Curious MDL Guru

Jul 4, 2014
    Bernie Sanders is just too old to lead the world greatest country. He has good intentions but the age is telling on him so much he can't spend the next four years in power without falling into lost of memory or other physical complications. I personally like him though.

As for Hillary Clinton there this mistrust view on her appearance by most Americans, from what I have seen so far on the news. Her past records seem not to be helping matters. Having her husband who's once a two-time president of USA can as well be a vote of confidence on her leadership - she might get things done by learning from him. After all she not an outlier to the American politic. She has always been there during her time representing New York senate, as a presidential candidate to secretary of state. I wouldn't mind if she is going to win the election because she has a better understanding of the American politic than her republican political rival. Having said that, it is the American people who will decide who to rule them and that is exclusively their right. I am only airing my view as an outsider and a supporter of democracy. The country I am from models its government along the line of American and there is lot we learn from them.

However, Donald Trump seems to talk and argue a lot. He can be aggressive at times and talks out of line in another. The person who will lead the world most powerful nation must have to be very intelligent, uniting people and nations, protect his own country interest and economic from a very positive vantage point and create a peaceful world not wars and intimidation. If he must make America great again(which I think America has always be a great nation) he would have to stop threatening people. He must stop putting and humiliating those who are different from him and give hope to the hopeless. The world greatest country has the potentials to make a better world through individuals who believe in the concerted power of that nation.

On the final note, the world is watching how this American politic plays out because it is going to reflect very much on how the people of America are viewed and respected around the globe. I hope they would choose the best person who will unite and bring peace to the world. The one who will contribute and continue to build on the strength and resources of that nation.

That is my Nigerian two-cent contribution.

11. John Sutherland

John Sutherland MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2014
  12. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    That train left years ago, tagged and bagged already. More US created conflict doesn't help the situation either.

13. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    Voters being morons is the exact reason we separate government powers.
    Luckily he can't spend money without congress's approval.

14. GezoeSloog

GezoeSloog knows a guy, who knows another guy.

Feb 10, 2012
  15. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    hes like Sammity Sam with that mouth.
    im rebuying a gun soon.. Samitty Sam mentality is spreading. o_O

16. jadinolf

jadinolf MDL Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Yes but living in an igloo? No thanks.....;)

17. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Relieved... That Hillary didn't.

18. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Trump is the biggest dork I know of. There is no way he will be president. If he did become president I suppose I would have to deal with it, but it's not happnin.

19. jadinolf

jadinolf MDL Member

Jun 1, 2016
    For sure BUT the other one scares me to death.:(

20. aventador

aventador MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    i'm sure that hilary will become president