Too much lagg on windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Armp0wr, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

Hi,

When I still had vista it suckd but still it wasn't so laggy as windows 7 now
    when I installed windows 7 the first week's it was realy fast:eek: and activated it with Hazar's windows 7 loader
    but now it's getting really laggy and stuff like that , i'm also thinking i'm keylogged I don't know it for sure .

How can I fix these problems? is it because I don't install updates?
    Please help..

2. sb18180

sb18180 MDL Junior Member

Aug 25, 2009
  3. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Yep could be virus like sb18180 said and also make sure to defrag once in a while. I like windows 7 manager for lil tweaks and to clean reg and disk

4. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

hmm, i have got malware bytes' antimalware and norton internet security 2010 but malwarebytes' reports that norton is a Trojan.Agent ... and when i start something up the bar under really laggs and i cant use it anymore and need to put the battery of my laptop to shut it down.. so what else could i do? i realy hate that lagg... :mad:
    i getted my iso from an torrent that was from thepiratebay and it had a lot of seeders...
    what can I do???

5. dogfox

dogfox MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2008
    have you tried running task manager to see what is using what resources

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Yurbuh Tuggly

Yurbuh Tuggly MDL Member

Jul 26, 2009
    I use Malwarebytes and Norton 2010 and nothing gets interpreted as a trojan or anything else bad.
    You may have some nasty cracks at work.
    That does not mean it was actually GOOD.

7. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Try to use your repair disk to to do repair. Boot from it then choose repair

8. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

so what could i do? i really dont like that lagg :'(

@Yurbuh Tuggly I have resetted my trial on norton.. from a trusted guy..

9. iamanoob

iamanoob MDL Senior Member

Feb 28, 2010
    1. How much RAM do you have ?
    2. Which Architecture did you install ? (32-bit or 64-bit) ?

10. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

#11 Armp0wr, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2014
    (OP)
    How much RAM do you have ?
    2. Which Architecture did you install ? (32-bit or 64-bit) ?[/QUOTE]

11. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Dude, do you have any automatic stuff running in the background besides norton? I use NIS 2010 actually myself and I noticed that when it detects something it slows my computer down pretty badly but once it fully removes what it detects it goes fast again. Have you tried any automatic registry flushers? I use one called Ram Saver Pro and it works pretty good on my system. Also do you have any 3rd party disk defragment tools on your computer? If so they could really be slowing down your computer dude if they are running. I would also try a trial copy of system mechanic pro. I also use it(Cracked) and it literally brings my computer back from the dead, AKA makes it really fast. You should try it. I hope this information helps you. Also if your disk read/write indicator light is on a lot or solid open task manager -> Performance -> Resource Monitor. Open or expand the disk info and see what is writing a lot to your disk and what is reading alot from your disk. If there is something that is really taxing it that could also slow you down.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. Armp0wr

Armp0wr Guest

Well, Could I have your MSN? with PM my Windows Updates still wont work :'( I think I would do it but could you please give me a detailed TuT how to backup :$ im still a newb (A) if got some things I still want to keep.. and I realy hate searching for drivers and things like that , otherwise i still got a Recovery thing.. but I dont know if all my drivers are in it

13. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
  14. spacednow

spacednow MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Seems foobarred. Start from scratch with a good disk. I know it will take up to a day to do a fresh install; but you'll waste more time than that trying to fix it. Just make sure you back up important stuff first. Chalk it up and call it a learning experience. Stay away from the torrents unless it a very exclusive respectable site.

15. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009