[TOOL] s1ave77s S-M-R-T SVF ISO CONVERTER v0.51.01 [1903/LTSC2019/Techbench]

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by s1ave77, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ЯƎHTͶAꟼ

ЯƎHTͶAꟼ MDL Member

Jan 29, 2017
    Is there any way to switch a homebrew iso to another edition?

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Elaborate. What you want to achieve?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ЯƎHTͶAꟼ

ЯƎHTͶAꟼ MDL Member

Jan 29, 2017
    I have here a special modified iso what included home, pro and ultimate, for what I want change language and still able to activate.
    Home and Pro seems not able any more to get a language pack integrate, and ultimate missing the vol-channel for KSM activate.
    Loader isn't an option for me, but prolly the only except for making the mod especially for located iso, I guess so, if the svf patchs not working on brewed.:(

Any Idea?

Atm I'm on way to try get the enterprise (/let) modified than, so the "long" way for it.

4. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    #724 s1ave77, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    (OP)
    #1. Tool doesn't support any automated Win 7 creation.
    #2. Language pack integration always was/is half-assed compared with the fully localized ISO.
    #3. Despite the fact the Windows 7 ISOs are named according to the edition they are pre-set to (via ei.cfg file in sources folder of the ISO) they are all AiO containing most editions (exception is Enterprise). Remove the ei.cfg file to have the install options shown during setup.
    #4. With #3. in mind; get the SP1 refresh ISO from Techbench, install Pro and activate via KMS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ЯƎHTͶAꟼ

ЯƎHTͶAꟼ MDL Member

Jan 29, 2017
    1. So there even never existed any of these svf files for Windows 7?
    2. Well better to have a LP integrated than nothing, atm I have just the non-localed mod-iso.
    3. The creator just removed home basic, all other are still there, except for the enterprise what I am downloading atm.
    4. I want that modded iso in my wished language, it have several special modifications like some updates already in, some other not, drivers, scripts etc.

Its hard to do the own on an untouched by myself, the creator using stuff I dont have atm, just informations.
    So I'm downloading the untouched enterprise in my wished language, give him and ask for same mod, or I try to do by my own.

He uploaded scripts, its just I'm not sure about the updates, WHDownloader download them all, but what about to pick out separately idk, same for the drivers and post-jobs.
    I have some lists here... welp, would be more easier to just convert, but probably I have re-to-do the thing by my own with NTLite.

6. supa

supa MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2012
    Just curious... should the resulting ISO: SW_DVD5_WIN_ENT_LTSC_2019_64-bit_English_MLF_X21-96425
    be offering me to install the N version as well? because when I install it just auto-installs the regular LTSC 2019 version, I'm not prompted to choose the edition during the installation (like I was of the october release).

Thanks

7. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    No N versions released on VLSC. If you need N, use 17763.1 MVS version and the script by @abbodi1406 to update with latest SSU/CU.

8. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    @s1ave77. i added the missing svf:
    Code:
    a390161b19df1edd2df8dfa92403d5be3d2ae55c *SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_Ent_Edu_N_10_1809_64-bit_English_MLF_X21-96501.svf

Added the SHA-1 to the svf sha file.

9. supa

supa MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2012
    Ok, thanks.

I'll take a look.

10. octada

octada MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2009
    Now it works. Thank you!

11. kukubau

kukubau MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2008
    According to wzor there were Windows 10 1809 Oct Refresh #2 ISO files for Business Consumer and LTSC released. I guess these could be added to the script and to the svf2iso app.

Dsbbbj2XgAEeqa7.jpg

Doj2fJDW0AEFwUD.jpg

12. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    They already are. In CMD version check the VLSC sub-menu in GUI the *_2_VLSC versions. They are same as MVS ISOs.

13. Vipsms

Vipsms MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2017
    Why not just trying the newly refresh LTSC iso? it is in the VLSC sub menu of the s1ave77's CMD program and you can activate it using KMS tools.

14. ЯƎHTͶAꟼ

ЯƎHTͶAꟼ MDL Member

Jan 29, 2017
    It seems I'm bad in explaining, I'm sorry for my English.:(

Situation is/was:
    - I have a modified/custom/homebrew and localized Windows 7 Iso, it have some special changes in it, and include home premium, professional and ultimate.
    -> What I want is, this same iso in my wished language. (I'm using professional of it then and activate via kms)
    - But we know unfortunately localizing its only possible with windows 7 ultimate and enterprise. (since they changed something so you cannot even integrate language packs anymore it seems.)
    - Also we know unfortunately.kms activation is only possible with windows professional and enterprise. (for the others I need to use Loader what I don't want to.)
    -> A possible solution could have been to use the tool on the modified windows 7 iso to convert any of the editions into an enterprise and activate it then. (localized enterprise is the only re-mod in this case what I can need.)
    - So I asked if the tool also can convert modified/custom/homebrew Windows 7 isos into another one. (to solve my thing see above.)
    - But I already figured out, the tool unfortunately don't support windows 7 anyway (probably because there wasn't any sfv files, I don't know about)
    -> So the only left way is to recreate the modified/custom/homebew Windows 7 Iso by my own and based on Windows 7 Enterprise. (what is a little bit hard for some reasons)

So beside of other things I am on at the moment (updating AIO editions etc) I also do this recreation for solve the problem.
    (By the way I needed re-localize de-de into en-us, right now, my own iso I have already - [I am German, but I want to use an en-us version], I'm only missed the de-de, but I did now with a language pack.)

Hope its more clear now.
    So I am on way to solving by my own, already.

Thanks anyway for help.
    The tool is a nice work, I used some of this in far past

15. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #735 Enthousiast, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    - @GezoeSloog has 7 (EN>XX) listed in all languages and editions on his MSDN SVF REPO.
    - Because of msft only released old RTM 7 enterprise EVAL iso's, it would become big SVF patches (maybe i'll try to do a batch when i have some spare time).
    - LP's still can be added offline to whatever 7 SKU, use W7MUI by @abbodi1406 .

16. ЯƎHTͶAꟼ

ЯƎHTͶAꟼ MDL Member

Jan 29, 2017
    Yea depending on exactly interest. For the normal updated ones I don't cut any from and just using other parts of the tool.
    For my own and for special releases I just cut off some telemetry for example (its doing it very clean, still compatible with the most of whats relate with)

For my own I like to "beta" everything (unstable but improved, like tuning, maximum efficiency, even if it hurts :p).
    For public release or simple/basic stuff its good to try to avoid any changes much as possible, only include if its safe. :)

17. 3zero3

3zero3 MDL Senior Member

Apr 26, 2012
    There is no point, because:

18. ЯƎHTͶAꟼ

ЯƎHTͶAꟼ MDL Member

Jan 29, 2017
    There is a point. You know what the point is? -> People have an enterprise iso, what is not an eval.
    It is not matter if SP1 or any 1 GB patch (I have downloaded already some about several hundred MBs, so)

You don't need it? Then don't download it.
    For me it would have been saved time and other bigger downloads at all.
    So what is wrong when people wanna spent some of their time for helping thausends others?

Zero.