Torrent Privacy?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Nongshim, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Nongshim

Nongshim Guest

Are there actually any programs or anything free that I can use to have privacy while using torrenting software? I was cited for my IP containing downloads from 3 different movies. I have no money to pay for a vpn. Anything free? This is getting ridiculous. My browser was hijacked with a REAL pop up from my ISP, it forwarded to their actual https site. We called and I was talking about privacy violation and why they didn't direct mail it to me, instead of hijacking my browser, I got no answer. So when I asked for her name and extension number...I was hung up on.

2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Change to another ISP maybe don't know where you live but here it is hard to imagine that something like that could happen :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pauldamo

pauldamo MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    maybe have a look at 'tribler'

4. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    use a vpn, simple and definitely the solution and forget about Opera which gives no warranty on confidentiality and is about to be sold to the chinese ! try steganos, F-Secure Freedome and their kins

5. Mutoid

Mutoid MDL Member

Sep 23, 2015
    #6 Mutoid, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    I use LiquidVPN, excellent speeds and 0 logging policy and they don't tell you anything about DMCA notices :D