Toshiba already have slic 2.1 but do not activate with CER & SLP

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jessero, Aug 9, 2012.

1. jessero

jessero MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2012
    Hi, i have a problem with two of my laptops, this laptops already have a slic 2.1 from factory bios, i perform a windows 7 ultimate oem clean install in both, i put a toshiba certificate 2.1 and toshiba SLP for ultimate, but any of two activate windows, at this moment, i surf in this forum and internet but is no anwser yer, there is a special way to activate toshiba's laptops with SLP and cer???

Thanks for anwsers, i hope to someone have a solution to this =D

2. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    Dumb question. How do you know you have a SLIC 2.1 (and not a SLIC 2.0) in your bios. There used to be a SLIC verification tool around here, maybe someone can post the link. Otherwise, I suspect people are just gonna ask you to use Windows Loader because it will take care of everything for you.

3. jessero

jessero MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2012
    hi, TY for anwser, this laptops have windows 7 starter from factory, plus i use SLIC_ToolKit_V3.2, i use toshiba cert + toshiba slp, but when i restar it, windows have 30 days to activation :S

4. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    There is at least 4 different Toshiba certs, how would you know you use correct one?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jessero

jessero MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2012
    mmmm, i try 7 cert that come with ami slic, but, you say 4, there are somewhere i can get this four cert??, sorry about my english but this is not may languaje XD

6. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. jessero

jessero MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2012
    U're so right men, i don't have one of these, TYVM!!!!! =D
    Searching...Asking!!!!!
    Seek & Destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!:starwars:

8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007