Touch VPN Is Not Working On Win 10 v.1607.?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Aninvitedsoul, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    I used Touch VPN on previous version of win 10,but on v.1607 it doesn't work anymore.Is it only my problem.?

Why is it so.? Can I fix that.?Thanks in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    It's the 11th day and I received no answer.Would any of our helpful peers just install the app. and tell me the result.No big deal.Right.?Thank you again in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012

I'm on Nord VPN is it software to connect to the VPN ? or is it an provider ?

Edit did some googling but seems to be for touch devices I'm on an desktop so can't help you :tea:

4. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    TouchVpn is a Windows 10 Store free service.I installed the app. and worked fine before updating to Anniversary V.1607.I installed the VPN but it gives me only Automatic option and when connecting it always fail.

Edit:I'm on a laptop and was working fine before the update.

5. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012

Oke installed it but won't open same as my xbox app :eek:

6. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    I appreciate your trial.Why,do you think, it doesn't work.?

7. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    #7 endbase, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    At my side I don't realy know some apps work some apps don't ! Been searching for 2 day's to find the answer on my system ! But you say you can open it but not connect am I right ? If you can't connect it must be an firewall thingy that prevent of making contact or maybe sign in credentials ;)

ps you could try to reset the app @ settings apps advanced on touch VPN :tea: