Transfer app

Discussion in 'Android' started by Pasta88, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Pasta88

Pasta88 MDL Expert

Jun 17, 2009
    Does anyone know of an app that will transfer one phone to another with a wired cord (USB). Hopefully, one you have used and wouldnt mind me asking som questions if i need too.

Both phones are LG stylo 3.

Thx

2. melvien

melvien MDL Novice

May 26, 2019
    Looking for a transfer app,you'd better to Google it,and I think paid software helps a lot.

3. melvien

melvien MDL Novice

May 26, 2019
    Why not use bluetooth to transfer eveything?

4. sweetya

sweetya MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2019
    Recommend top 3 phone transfer apps for iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android devices,you could find one suitable,
    Top1:MobiKin Transfer for Mobile
    It allows you to copy SMS, contacts, videos, music, documents, images, as well as application between two Android devices.
    * It enables you to sync music, contacts, text messages, photos, videos as well as books from iOS device to an Android phone.
    * It supports to backup contacts and eBooks (PDFs and ePubs) from Android to iOS device.
    * It empowers you to transfer contacts, bookmarks, calendars, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), notes (notes is not supported in iOS 11 or later) from iOS device to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
    * It enables you to clear data on the destination phone before data transfer.
    * The application enables you to link your Android devices through Wi-Fi.

Top2:Samsung Smart Switch
    Top3:SHAREit
    Top4:Huawei phone clone
    Top5:HTC transfer tool
    Top6:Xperia Transfer Mobile
    Top7:LG backup
    Top8:phone Transfer(360 clone)

5. Anthony3

Anthony3 MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2019
    Don't hesitate to search on google for a quick solution. I just found this one LG Mobile Switch (Sender) app. Installed this one in your device and transfer whatever you need.