trustworthy ltsc iso

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by LinearA, Oct 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinearA

LinearA MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2019
    Hi, new user here, can someone point me to direct dl links for a trustworthy and uptodate ltsc 2019 iso and hw**gen, or is that not allowed here?

the s1**e77 content seems to have been removed from mdl and reddit etc.

the Windows 10 Enterprise (N) LTSC 2019 thread is 223 pages and a bit confusing, is there an instruction for the whole process somewhere?
    can i expect new chipsets to work without issues on the old ltsc 1809 build?

i`m also running ltsb 2016 on another pc, can i upgrade to ltsc 2019 without losing any data?

thx
    greetings

2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #3 Yen, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    All ISO's that are provided at MDL are trustworthy. We've a strict policy and you can compare hashes.
    I don't know what's 'complicated' here. The LTSC thread points to downloads and everybody knows that VL licenses can be activated by KMS tools.

For future posts please use the already existing LTSC thread. There is no need for a new one.

The mentioned content has been removed by the author himself as a destructive behavior right before he's announced/shouted to leave MDL and his tool is not 'no longer allowed here' it was at NO time allowed to be published here.
    This applied and applies to the public forums, profile posts and the chat box.
    What's at PM's is another thing. They are private...

Besides of that MDL never allowed to link to warez sites at the public (before his tool already). They are auto replaced....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...