trying to find mobile no.

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by alexter71, Oct 9, 2007.

1. alexter71

alexter71 MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2007
    Guys,i have a motorola v3 and I am with vodafone. 02 sent me out a free sim,and my problem is this.I never bothered about it until now and would like to find out the actual no of the sim.I know I can put credit in it and ring house phone etc but was wondering if there is a shortcut on the actual phone to find it.

2. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    You can do so by using the 'show number' option in your cell phone menu and then look on another (cell) phone display.

To me, there is no option known of showing the number directly, at least in Motorola cells. I'm not really used to them...

<- moar the kind of nokia user ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kbsgautham

kbsgautham MDL Novice

May 2, 2008
    contact vadafone customer care and give ur 16/18 digit number printed on the back side of sim card.The guys will give u the msisdn number (tel.No.)

4. rickymaccullum

rickymaccullum MDL Novice

Jun 9, 2010
    Some more info would be good, if we're to help out. Also, if they've called you first, their number should be in your "Received calls" log.

5. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Have you had a look at the first post date? :roll:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. editoral

editoral MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2010
    .......lol