TurtleShroom

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by TURTLESHROOM, Jul 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. TURTLESHROOM

TURTLESHROOM MDL Novice

Jul 9, 2021
    Good afternoon.

They call me TurtleShroom. I am a Windows loyalist that is studying to become COMPTIA A+ Certified; I will be attempting the test during August of 2021 AD.

I hate "Windows X" and "Windows XI" made me feel like crying. For the past twelve years, I have used "Windows VII" and hope to continue to do so. I got a really, really nice laptop for my birthday and its pure UEFI status makes it impossible for my old laptop's Windows System Image to boot. That is why I am here. I do own a copy of "Flash Boot Professional".

In my personal life, my hobbies and passions are religion, politics, gaming, turtles, and mushrooms. I am ethnically and culturally Dixie, and darn proud of it, and an unashamed religious fundamentalist. I am also celibate. I struggle under the yoke of a form of autism (I have severe Asperger's Syndrome) and the various mental illnesses it begats.

I hope that I can obtain advice and solutions for my new laptop, and all future computers that I will own within the foreseeable future, so that I can continue enjoying "Windows VII" for many more years. Along the way, I hope I can grow in my understanding of the operating system I love and enrich myself in this community by helping and being helped by the ladies and gentlemen here.

I am honored to make all of your acquaintances and hope that we can have a productive, fruitful, and beneficial relationship as colleagues and enthusiasts.

Thank you.
    -TURTLESHROOM

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi :welcome:to MDL :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hello,
    Welcome to MDL,
    You can install Windows 7 Enterprise with the help of UEFI seven and then activate with KMS_VL_ALL.

4. TURTLESHROOM

TURTLESHROOM MDL Novice

Jul 9, 2021
    How do I use the KMS-VL-ALL? My Virtual Machine thinks it is pirated and buying another key is not an option.

5. Pl if you could let me know which Virtualization Software you are using Plus Guest OS you want to Activate.
    Thanks & Regards.

6. ben012

ben012 MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2021
  7. TURTLESHROOM

TURTLESHROOM MDL Novice

Jul 9, 2021
    I am using VM-Ware and my guest operating system is "Windows VII". Specifically, it is a sixty-four bit edition.