tweak or hack for Programs and feautures

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by test004, Jul 1, 2013.

1. test004

test004 MDL Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Anyone knows a tweak to make Programs and features allow me to uninstall more than one programs at the same time?
    I know i know is not recommended as it may crash windows etc.. but i will use it only for low risky programs

2. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    What's "low risk" and how do you determine that?

3. test004

test004 MDL Member

Oct 21, 2009
    I' dont meant to be rude but does it really matters?
    It's my pc not yours
    I know its kinda a stupid topic but sometimes when you are really in hurry you need this option
    especially on slow pcs, its better rather than manually havet o find their uninstallers

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Most of the software didn't allows that.

A way for to do that is maybe by using some Batch Script or a Macro Apps. As long as an uninstalled apps didn't need a reboot after uninstall, that may could work if those processes run one after the next one and not at the same time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #6 PhaseDoubt, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    Well yeah, it does matter. If they are portable apps, you might can simply highlight and delete multiple folders. If it's just an executable that had no real installation, you can just delete the .exe file. If by "low risky" you mean doesn't have entries in the registry or in, oh say the Windows or System32 folders then that would be good to know.

But no matter, you have your own computer and you'll figure it out in your own time I'm sure.

6. Simpuhl

Simpuhl MDL Senior Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Use Iobit Uninstaller. You can batch uninstall!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...