U.S. presidential politics--bunch of freaking idiots!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stayboogy, Jul 4, 2011.

1. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    just wanted to voice an opinion i have as of late, here on these forums cause i don't do facebook, twitter nonsense any more, but

someone please save us from these idiots: Bachmann, Palin, Romney, and yes Obama...

like seriously, how freakin stupid do you have to be to run for President or even be in the political cross hairs? Palin is 3 quarters short of a dollar, and Bachmann is following suit and soon to become the newest political gaffe we can all make fun of and use to gauge the sanity of our poor country... Romney can't decide what he believes, and Obama is a lame excuse for a leader who in my opinion seems to be more about following the beliefs of his wife Michelle and trying to hurt this country more than help it. I mean the woman wrote her dissertation on black supremacy for goodness sake and now she's the wife of the "leader of the free world" (cough).

i'm seriously worried about the future of the country i live in guys. and truthfully i have been for some time, but even moreso with idiots like this bidding for the next presidential role. of course we all know the president doesn't lead on his/her own but is subject to the other branches, but it is easy to see how all those checks and balances have been in the red especially within the terms of Bush and Obama, and only continue to be weakened by mouthy retards that can't get their facts straight if they smacked them in the face.

literally, my dog is smarter and more coherent than Palin, Bachmann, Romney, and Obama will ever be...

sorry for the rant, just needed to voice this--i've been holding it in and could say worse but i feel better now :p

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Pailin is 99 cents short of a Dollar :p and in any country that can re-elect George W Bush I would be very doubtful of the IQ of the electorate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Someone plz save the "whole world" from these. These all including Bush are devastating the World because they are doing military operations in Afghanistan and destroying money plus economy and when people die there then they take their revenge from Pakistan. Many gentle people kills by US drown attacks in Pakistan.

I think they all (US) needs to sit with Talibans and solve issues without war.