Ultimate Boot Disk II [Ventoy Powered USB]

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by imlost2, Jun 7, 2023.

1. imlost2

imlost2 MDL Member

Aug 5, 2013
    #1 imlost2, Jun 7, 2023
    Last edited: May 20, 2024
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    #2 inTerActionVRI, Jun 18, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
    About mounting Boot.wim and WinRe wim, they are necessary mounts, when the User intends to apply updates.
    I think it's crucial, but it could also be user choice.

About the options for integration that receive frequent updates, I share the same idea. Configuring the installation in post installation is a good option.

A suggestion. Place the images in the MSMG folder in a sequential order according to the toolkit menus.
    Perhaps starting the names with the option numbers and latters
    For example: Typing to get to Custom Features menu.
    It will be:
    25Ynumber_or_latter_of_option-then_the_screen_image_name.jpg

Just suggestion.

EDITED

3. imlost2

imlost2 MDL Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Thanks for the head's up on boot.wim and updates. Will fix shortly.

However, not sure I understand your suggestion "Place the images in the MSMG folder in a sequential order according to the toolkit menus.
    Perhaps starting the names with the option numbers
    Type to get to Custom Features menu."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    I meant to start the names of each image with the keys that we have to type to get to the screen that is in the image.

This way the images are ordered in the folder. But it is not necessary that you do this. That's why I said it was just a suggestion.
    Many may want to go in the folder and want to see the images using slide through Photos. But going in html is simpler.

When I read what I wrote I was kind of not sure what I meant too. The translator gets in the way sometimes. hehehehe

5. imlost2

imlost2 MDL Member

Aug 5, 2013
    OK.I made the fixes regarding boot.wim and also explained a little better how to set up the MSMG install folder. I kept the same file version number. Thanks, again, for your suggestions.