Ultimate key Blacklistet ???

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by btf-tribal, Dec 31, 2009.

1. btf-tribal

btf-tribal MDL Junior Member

Jul 9, 2009
  2. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    I use the same key, no problem. Did you try to reinstall the cert & key.
    Btw.. what activation method do u use? Bios mod, Loader or RemoveWAT?

3. btf-tribal

btf-tribal MDL Junior Member

Jul 9, 2009
    #3 btf-tribal, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    (OP)
  4. oneextraid

oneextraid MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    I have experienced this situation when my old Dell computer would come out of satndby. For some reason the BIOS would reset the in memory Loader SLIC. I was able to correct it by using another Mfg. SLIC. IE> Mine is a Dell so I used ASUS and it works like a champion. No further problems when coming out of standby.

5. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    hard bios mod 'll never get caught..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    ditto!

BIOS MOD FTW = activated forever!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    +1 lol:eek::D:D

i use that key with my ultimate install... no loader just a bios mod and ive had no problems with it at all

8. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Thanks alot bro.

What i'm wondering, is why people even care to use Loaders? There is a section here for requesting for BIOS Mods for any laptop or motherboard. Thanks to our professional BIOS Modders here, I see no reason for anyone not to go with the BIOS mod option. it's very easy, u request for the mod according to the rules mentioned on the request forum, wait for a day or two, update BIOS! then u can activate Windows forever within 4 seconds exactly via DOS using command prompts!

9. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    most people are probably just affriad of messing up thier main board

10. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    you're right, but you see, it is very safe if u think of it, u post your own bios from the manufacturers website, then upload your ACPI tables, and let the pros here do the work, I have not heard of one failed BIOS mod yet, plus, there are always ways to flash back.......

to each their own I guess

11. chris788

chris788 MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Did my own bios mod, it wasnt that difficult and became permanently activated.

Think loaders and 'remove warts' are really not advisable (not a 'SAFER' activation though we appreciate their efforts) as they are always bound to face unknown bugs not forgetting the need to:
    1) Perpetually check the threads for 'newer' versions all too frequently
    2) Constantly worry that they will eventually be circumvented by the Boogeyman service packs updates etc. ;)

12. naseap

naseap MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
    I used a bios mod on a friends MB a few months ago and it bricked the MB (Abit IC-7 G). Luckily I was able to hot swap the bios chip to get the MB back to life. There are many instances where people have bricked their MB by using a bios mod. One thing I learned is I will never do a bios mod for freinds or relatives again. I will give them all the info on how to do it but that is it. I do agree bios mods are the best way to go though. Just be prepared, that is all.