Unable to re-flash bios after flashing modded bios

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by belyakov, Dec 4, 2007.

1. belyakov

belyakov MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2007
    First post for a long time lurker. First of all thanks to all the bios modders and member of the forum for all the great info posted in this forum:). My problem is after flashing my ASUS P5WDH with the modded 2004 bios found on the request thread, I am now unable to reflash with any other bios modded or un-modded:(.
    I have tied flashing with all versions of afudos starting from 2.11 all the way thru 2.36.(I keep getting the following error: Block data does not match file) I also tried asus asuspdate and ez flash, all to no avail. I'm all out of ideas so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it as I'm getting a G0 quad and I need to flash my bios. TIA.

2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. belyakov

belyakov MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2007
    Thank you for the reply Yen. Unfortunately I have tried afudos 2.11 with the usual switches, I will however try it again, although, I suspect the only recourse I may have left is getting a new bios chip.

4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Additionally you can try to flash a older version of a original bios first and after that the latest. This is really strange.

Yen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. belyakov

belyakov MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2007
    Thanks Yen I hadn't thought of flashing an older bios I'll give that a shot

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #6 Yen, Dec 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017