[UNSUPPORTED] KMS Activator - The Original - Plus 8007000D Unbricker and Anti-AV

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Phazor, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    #1 Phazor, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. zxc

zxc MDL Junior Member

Sep 28, 2009
    #2 zxc, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
    Wait for a long time.:biggrin:

I test it, and show unsupported 16bit application working on x64 system.:confused:

3. Calistoga

Calistoga MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Nice Phazor, nice! Beautiful interface, well done :)

4. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Now dont tell me 64bit systems cannot run 16 bit apps.

Because in that case i would have to...well...kill myself, because i would have to redo THE ENTIRE APPLICATION!

Please tell me thats just because of a missing file or something...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Its not a missing file.

64bit CPUs, when running in native 64bit mode, cannot execute the 16bit instructions.

Thats the whole problem, hence no ntvdm.exe on x64.

Im going to hang myself...

6. rpagarwal2

rpagarwal2 MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2009
    I was waiting for this since a long time.......

But this application in not compatiable to 64 bit Windows 7......

:(

Please help us....................

7. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Yep, 32bit windows can run 16bit apps virtualized, x64 windows runs 32bit apps virtualized but can't run 16bit apps anymore

In what language did you make this? Can't you just compile it in x86? Why is it 16 it anyway?

8. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    I will see if i can port the interface somehow to provide x64 compatibility.

This might take some time though since my time will soon be very limited again.

Sorry about this, but i dont use x64 myself since i never saw any discernable advantage in doing so...

9. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Its console and the 16bit process is required by the interface.

Dropping the 16bit process means dropping mouse control unless i can devise a substitute...

10. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    What console, batch or a real console app?

11. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Real as opposed to what?

The code is in bat/cmd but it is compiled into (and executed by) an application.

12. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    With real I mean an app written in a programming language, you can make console apps in visual apps for example. Programs like fdisk are console apps.
    But if it's batch or cmd then you don't need to redo the whole app, right?
    Just search a different app to make the gui and pack the files, one that does compile to 32bit.

13. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Well the commands that do stuff would stay the same of course, but thats not the difficult part.

The difficult part is how all of this is currently interconnected.

There are conditional jumps in there that still make me dizzy (go from here to there but only if this and/or that condition is met or not met, else go there instead, etc), and they are all specialized to fit the current concept.

Dont forget i have to check a thousand things here. Is the Windows edition supported, is Office installed, are we on XP, are we on XP without Office, are we on a nonsupported Windows with Office, and so forth.

And all of this has to be constantly checked so the user will end up in the right parent and submenus when they hit a button.

In other words if i were to convert this then i would have to redo 100% of the conditional stuff and that means everything except for the few plain commands such as slmgr -ato.

I do have an idea though, but this will take time...

14. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    But doesn't the click of the mouse in the gui just calls for a batch file? If you find a different gui maker and packer that does run in x86, then the mouse clicks still call the same batch file, so I don't really see a problem

15. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Its not that simple because the structure currently consists of an instructions part and a resources part.

In other words parts of the structure (the menus and texts, etc.) are not even in the script right now but called by the script on-demand from an external resource.

Hence the current structure cant just be re-used with any other interface concept, as other concepts (like AutoIt for example) are based on completely other structures.

But like i said, i already have an idea. I might be able to whip up something for x64 that doesnt require too many changes but this will take some time...

16. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Ok I see, maybe it works if you pack that ntvdm.exe also, but try your idea first cause I'm not sure this works

17. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
  18. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Question: Does DOSBox run in x64?

If so, anyone willing to try if the app works in it?

I would be curious to know...

19. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Yap... dosbox runs flawlessly in x64...

20. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    And does the app run in DOSBox?