Unsure if malicious or ? [ link tab pop-up]

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by zxblood, Mar 21, 2018.

1. zxblood

zxblood MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2018
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If you listen or read the news about Facebook (and other Social Media sites) you should know that none of your private data are secure on such sites. The user an customer data are pure money for those sites!

Such sites are off limit and prohibit on my own and also on most of my customer's Networks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. zxblood

zxblood MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2018
    Yep, i know they aren't fully secure. However, it has been a very long time since a tab has just opened up by itself for me, and I can't tell if I just happened that I clicked on a microsoft ad or if it was truly malicious and acted on its own.

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    It is no News that such sites are not only "... they aren't fully secure", they're totally insecure, and the users, members and customers of such sites giving their data freely on their own will to such sites!

That not only applies to Social Media sites, it applies to a lot more sites, special to those which are 'temporarily' or permanent storing Customer and User data to their own Servers. That also applies to sites like TeamWork and others, including to that so-called Cloud storage sites.