[Updated] CloneApp 1.07, Freeware

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Sep 10, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #1 pisthai, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Personally I do believe that this a good way for those users, who 'playing' a lot with their OS, special Windows 10. It could/would/should sharply reduce the time of Re-Installations of the OS!

Special those user's who hacking and/or tweaking Windows, this apps could be very useful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Night AoX

Night AoX MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2015
    #3 Night AoX, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    Hmm.. I originally came to this site for the WHDownloader but, it doesn't require you to have an MDL account and it seemed pretty straight forward to use so, I never bothered signing up. I recently came across the Windows 10 Login Changer which required you to have a MDL account to access but, after joining, I wasn't sure how much I would be frequenting the forums.. After seeing this tool hosted here and some of the other content here, I'm glad I signed up. The thing is I'm a member of so many forums already and I have to be certain I can truly benefit from and contribute to the community before I join any forum. Is mirinsoft a first party MDL site or is it third party? These are just the kinds of things I like to tinker with :clap:

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009