Urgent requirement of live chat customer support

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by danistanovic, Sep 5, 2013.

1. danistanovic

danistanovic MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2013
    I am searching for Online live chat customer support for my Consultancy website to interact with my real time website visitor ? Please help me to get cheap and best live chat solution.

Thank you

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Use chatango script and built your own live chat, nothing else to do.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    As the OP works with Consultancy Services, I do believe that he would like to keep every "Tickets" etc in an proper system. There excellent and Free Scripts available which all using MySQL Databases etc. for the keep and handle the incoming and outgoing data. A professional solution is what is needed in Business! Sure, you could use that cheapo apps, and I didn't mean free or not expensive, I mean cheap quality(!), and they may will work (or not), I wouldn't deny that! But what's about How That Will Look as an Business solution? Using an pro system also will give you much more feature's that those cheapo systems.

And just to ad: The whole I suggested could be totally free!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Huong Bui

Huong Bui MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Powerful live chat for your site

In my opinion, Subiz Live chat is very suitable for your site. It provides not only a chat tool to improve your customer support quality but also help you track and monitor your chat events. You can also take the initiative to chat with your visitors, divide your supporters into "Department" and use "Trigger" to perform automatic actions.
    Hope that you can use Live chat to promote your site!

6. rikirachtman

rikirachtman MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2013
    You can try supportlivechat.org

7. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    this is starting to sound like a commercial lol

8. charlesm

charlesm MDL Novice

Apr 1, 2014
    I like the eAssistance Pro live chat software that has made easier to manage my online business.