Urgently Needed

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Deleted member 1071488, Mar 21, 2020.

1. #1 Deleted member 1071488, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2020
    If somebody could point me to a legit link to download R-Studio Network Technician Edition 8.13 Trial (Demo) from developer domain ie R-TT . i will be so much thankful.

Its Changelog Looks Impressive a lot :

R-Studio 8.13.176037 Fri Mar 20, 2020
    New features:
    + Deleted partitions can be instantly found, without long scan.
    + Files can be recovered or marked for recovery directly from File previewer.
    + The number of read tries for bad sectors can be changed during a disk
    operation.

Improvements:
    * DeepSpar Disk Imager sector status data is also used to estimate the chances of successful file recovery.
    * FAT folders partially damaged within sectors are also enumerated.

Bugfixes:
    - No messages appeared in the log when a scan process was interrupted. Fixed.
    - When R-Studio accessed data inside an already opened part of a multi-part image, a request to open this part may have appeared. Fixed.
    - A multi-part image may have been opened incorrectly if the parts were small. Fixed.
    - Log information may have been incorrect when recovery was interrupted. Fixed.
    - When opening the next in turn part of a multi-part image, it was possible to click the OK button without entering the required file name. The part was lost and no more inquires were issued. Fixed.
    - Sometimes the program may have sent a wrong message about not enough space when the image was written to alternative paths. Fixed.
    - The Advanced Scan dialog box may have been shown incorrectly. Fixed.
    - R-Studio may have frozen or crashed while opening file systems. Fixed.
    - The best copy of the FAT table for FAT12/16 file systems was determined incorrectly when it was determined sector-wise. Fixed.
    - The path dialog box on the remote computer may have delayed for a long time if there were unaccessible connected network drives. Fixed.
    - R-Studio may have found waste copies of GPT partitions if a GPT disk was reformatted to an LDM/MBR disk. Fixed.
    - The program may have found some garbage GPT partition entries when those entries were re-written. Fixed. Now R-Studio checks their validity and cancels invalid records.
    - Partitions could not be copied to an HDD with several partition tables (i.g., a GPT table and some deleted ones). Fixed.
    - An extended debug file system snapshot could not be saved for disks with unsupported encryption methods. Fixed.
    Text/hexadecimal editor:
    - The offset field in the GoTo dialog box may have been shown incorrectly. Fixed.
    - Strings may have been truncated on the Find Results panel. Fixed.

2. chillgates

chillgates MDL Senior Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Why R-studio ? Easeus data recovery wizard will do better than that. If you need i will check and upload. If you only need R-studio then i found cracked version of R-studio network technician edition 8.12. Will send you in PM.

3. No Brother i dont need cracked or patched version of R-Studio Network Technician only ethical link from developer domain trial / demo . i want to test if it can recover a custom file format . i think trial is for 15 days & its sufficient for me to check.

Edit : Easeus data recovery wizard already failed & of no use for me .

4. John Sutherland

John Sutherland MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2014
    How am I supposed to know if it's patched/cracked? It's listed as "Full Version". I gave you the link, go figure it out for yourself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Sajjo

Sajjo MDL Member

Feb 6, 2018
    #5 Sajjo, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020

6. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #7 ipx, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2022

8. R-Studio Network Technician Edition 8.13 Trial from developer domain ie R-TT . The link you posted relies to standard edition :)

9. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #9 ipx, Mar 22, 2020

10. yes thatswhy i asked it here if somebody could help or else i myself have downloaded the required edition version :)

11. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #11 ipx, Mar 22, 2020

12. yes brother but it has some extra fantastic features which as according to me no any recovery software can do.

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Great, could you list in detail those features please, I'm interested now.

14. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #14 ipx, Mar 22, 2020

15. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #15 Mr.X, Mar 22, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    @Disk2019

Don't you satisfy knowing the installer is digitally signed?
    I mean the installer is around the Internet now but not the official download link.
    The digital signature is what only matters in my opinion.

If you want it I can put it in a filehost.

Edit: Alright, I launched it after installing the program and it does not offer a trial.

16. brothers : standard edition has some less features but technician edition of R-Studio is awesome . i think after giving it a try everybody will be known how much beneficial it is for a recovery professional .
    as according to my concern its R-Studio Technician Edition the best of the best recovery software among any other recovery software in this virtual world. please give it a try & try to recover data where every other software failed & you will see fantastic result .

17. shewolf

shewolf MDL Senior Member

Apr 16, 2015
    I think, indeed I know that Disk2019 has solved their desires....

:eek:

18. Update : Mar 23 2020 Version: 8.13 build 176051

fixed some more features.

19. shewolf

shewolf MDL Senior Member

Apr 16, 2015
    :eek:

20. Sajjo

Sajjo MDL Member

Feb 6, 2018
    #20 Sajjo, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020