Vaccine, Truths?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Skaendo, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    #1 Skaendo, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    I don't hate anyone who vaccinates or who doesn't, I think that it should be up to parents/adults to decide if their children/they want to be vaccinated. (That's called freedom, right?) Well here in the good ol' USA they are pushing for mandatory vaccinations for any child that is going to attend a public school, and probably more children than that. (Not so free anymore!)

The only thing that I can say is READ THE INSERT! for any vaccination that you are considering for yourself/children! Including side effects and ingredients, looking up anything that you don't know what it is or is not clearly stated. The inserts are by law required to be provided by physicians. Also, bring a magnifying glass!

If the benefits still outweigh the risks after reading said inserts, then by all means vaccinate!

A few good reads:

The Truth About Vaccines & Blue Foot Syndrome

"Personally, I think injecting children with MSG, formaldehyde, mercury and aluminum is nothing more than medical child abuse."
    Afraid of the Disneyland measles outbreak? Don't be fooled by Mickey Mouse science

A Washington state representative joked about brain damaging vaccines last week shortly before voting to support legislation that would dismantle vaccine exemptions for children:

If you have something related, please consider this, I accept nothing to be true that comes from the CDC or FDA or government funded/controlled establishment. Independent research is the only way to get to the truth.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Every servicemen that has served overseas gets a group of vaccines and shots since Viet Nam as far as I know .. There's your test group .. At 64 to date I have no ill effects from that :aglerks: as far as I can tell ..

3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Let me be blunt. If people keep up this vaccination tinfoil hat nonsense, many of the diseases that were eradicated off mainland USA will be back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    #4 Skaendo, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    (OP)
    That's good to hear! Really. And I honestly hope that the VA is treating you well, since I have heard first hand horror stories from veterans. I haven't had the honor of being able to serve, but my grandfather was on the USS Sangamon in WWII when it was attacked by Kamikaze strikes (He lived to tell the scary tales). I registered when I was 18 (22yrs ago), attempted to join the Army, but was rejected for health reasons. (Chronic Bronchitis? I mean really?)

But do you think that we should be injecting our children with 16+ shots before their first birthday that have MSG, formaldehyde, mercury and aluminum in them? Or vaccines that have been cultured with and in cancers?

If we need to be vaccinated to go on vacation out of the country, should not those that come here to the US be vaccinated as well? The latest measles outbreak was brought here from the Philippines (supposedly). Possibly someone from the US on vacation there, what happened there?

I have no problem with people getting vaccinated, I wont dare to do it until they get the poisons out of them.

5. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    How about using vaccines that are sterilizing women?

UN Vaccines in Kenya Used To Sterilize Women

"Scrubbed from the Internet"
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140210011833/http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2010/mar/10030810

"Previous vaccination programs have been shown to have covertly been used to sterilize women. In 1995, the Supreme Court of the Philippines found that vaccines used in a UNICEF anti-tetanus vaccination program contained B-hCG, which when given in a vaccine, permanently destroys women's ability to sustain a pregnancy. Aproximately three million women had already been given the vaccine."

6. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    The sterilization thing seems malicious. I'm not saying vaccines are perfect, almost nothing is perfect except maybe Felicity Jones.
    But prevention is better than cure. Billions of people have been vaccinated and how many have issues with it?
    Vaccinating everyone and having 1 in every 1000 have an issue which leads to death is better than having a particular disease causing hell for people and having a death toll well over 1 in 1000.
    The primary problem I think is that drug companies that make the vaccines seem to have become slack like the software developers and are releasing beta products as final.

7. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    I honestly don't believe that prevention is better than a cure. Maybe I am misunderstanding you here, but here is my take on that statement.

Prevention (or treatment) of a condition stands to make big pharma a ton of money, where as a cure doesn't. Elaboration: A cure for cancer would put a lot of people out of business/jobs. But treating it with radiation etc, keeps your patients coming back for treatments.

I really don't think that vaccines are a bad idea, just the crap that is in them.

For the sake of the argument, If vaccines were 'clean', better than 1 in 1000 safe (say 1 in 1,000,000), and weren't usable in malicious ways, I would be in line with the rest.

8. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    What if there is no cure?
    Here is an example, if they identify a way to stop you from getting cancer by vaccination, however if you don't use it and you get cancer then there is no cure, would you vaccinate? You do know the common cold has no cure, right ? There is also the trend of drug resistant diseases, Gorski has some stuff on it here

9. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    A rhetorical question, What if there was a cure but nobody told us about it? Say someone at Bayer or GSK had it.

The thing (about cancer, to me) is that no two people are identical (the same). Just because (if) my neighbor happened to get cancer from smoking, doesn't mean that I'm going to get cancer from smoking. Maybe it's hereditary, maybe not. Maybe it's encoded somewhere in our DNA. The world may never know. Therefore vaccine 'a' may not be what is going to work, or possibly be bad, for patient 'B'. The same goes for the toxins that are found in them. A microscopic amount of mercury, commonly found in vaccines, may not affect patient 'a,b,c,e,f,g,i,j,k', but will kill patient 'd,h,l'. Extreme example, I know. Lets take it to 1 in 1000. Is it then worth the risk having a toxin like mercury in vaccines? How about a toxic brew of MSG, mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde?

If it was known that I was going to get cancer, there was a vaccine but not a cure, as long as there isn't a toxic brew going on in said vaccine and mortality/side effect ratio was (proven) a lot better than 1 in 1000 (closer to 1 in 1,000,000), yes I would take it.

The common cold is constantly mutating, but once you contract cold virus 'x', you will not get that same strain again because you have built up your immunity to it, naturally. This principal is what vaccines are developed to mimic. A good idea. The bad part comes in with the added garbage that is not necessary is added to the vaccine.

IMO, a disease that is drug resistant is only that way because the right "drug" hasn't been found yet.

10. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    It's drug resistant cause they ran out of ideas to combat the mutations. Everything wants to live so it adapts. Even a cockroach does the same thing.

11. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    #11 Skaendo, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    (OP)
  12. nerves

nerves MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2015
    Vaccines are very proven methods for disease control and both their safety and efficacy have been proven in countless scientific trials.
    You are linking to extremely biased websites, so this really won't do to convince anyone who is remotely scientifically literate.

13. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @Nerves: So true. :thumbsup:

With regard to the flu and vaccinations, the flu virus can and does change. This minimizes the efficacy of the vaccine,or leaves you completely uncovered.

Give this a read. This should clarify things.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/change.htm

"Tis better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

14. Imkruzen

Imkruzen MDL Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Rationale for eliminating measles
    Reducing measles deaths is the main rationale for measles vaccination, as the UK's Chief Medical Officer (CMO) will tell you when he is touting MMR vaccination (2001).

"Measles kills 1 million worldwide"---Liam Donaldson, Chief Medical Officer, Sunday Times Jan 28, 2001

This looks to be a dubious statistic anyway, and even if it was true it is would be lying with the truth, as third world conditions bear no relevance to first world:

"According to government, measles was a threat to national interest, claiming more than 40,000 lives every year (a statistic which is laughable since most people who get measles stay at home and treat it and the majority of sick people go to private clinics that do not keep records this figure was of course trumped up). This of course is a questionable statistic since the majority of deaths in Uganda are not registered and few parents remember any measles death. No point in registering a person once he has died. Forty thousand people are far much less than those killed in Uganda annually due to the civil war, dwarfs the figure for malaria, which kills a child every five second and for which governments is happy to ignore." Update: Letter from Kihura Nkuba October 20th, 2003.

They say that if children are not vaccinated against measles millions of children could die during a measles epidemic. They know this is nonsense. What they are using is examples taken from developing countries with poor nutrition and poor immune function in which such epidemic death can occur. In the United States we would not see this because of better nutrition, better health facilities and better sanitation. In fact, most deaths seen when measles outbreaks occur in the United States occur either in children in which vaccination was contraindicated, the vaccine did not work or in children with chronic, immune-suppressing diseases. In fact, in most studies these children catching the measles or other childhood diseases have been either fully immunized or partially immunized. The big secret among "vaccinologists" is that anywhere from 20 to 50% of children are not resistant to the diseases for which they have been immunized. THE TRUTH BEHIND THE VACCINE COVER-UP By Russell Blaylock, M.D.

"In 1980 approx 39% of the world's children (141 million) suffered from some degree of malnutrition."--The Malnourished Child by Robert Suskind, Louisiana State University School of Med.

http://www.whale.to/v/measles_deaths.html

Although the federal government's adverse reactions data are already alarming, even the FDA has confessed that serious reactions to vaccines go unreported by doctors nearly 90% of the time. Healthcare workers who readily admit that everyday pharmaceuticals may have serious side effects amazingly refuse to acknowledge that vaccines are capable of causing any ailment greater than a mild fever. Long-term follow-up studies are absent for these products, which contain diseased animal tissue, formaldehyde, phenol, mercury derivatives, aluminum salts, and very often unsafe and inconsistent amounts of the bacteria and viruses the products are meant to protect the recipient against. Although constantly denied by policy makers aiming for 100% compliance, vaccines have been linked to autism, epilepsy, ADD, ADHD, minimal to serious brain damage, learning disorders, arthritis, diabetes, Guillain-Barre syndrome, encephalitis, anaphylactic shock, and a host of other serious conditions. Due to the use of animal tissue in vaccines, links to HIV infection and cancer have also been suggested by many credible researchers. Other experts have shown concern about the evolving area of inter-species contamination of our gene pool.

http://www.vaccineeducation.org/vaccinesafety.htm

Lots moar if you search. Been in the buziness 18 yrs. All about $$$$