Viewsonic VX2433Wm's - Is it a good LCD Monitor? Should wait for Windows 7 Touch Scre

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by apoorvasheth, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apoorvasheth

apoorvasheth MDL Junior Member

Jul 25, 2008

Attached Files:

2. drably

drably MDL Member

Feb 4, 2008
    touch screen lcd's have been around for 10 years, or more, at least.
    what are you talking about???

3. str8

str8 MDL Expert

Jul 3, 2009
    LOL! Yeah, and the simpliest example would be touch screens used by waiters in restaurants to put their orders in :)

4. stasio

stasio MDL Expert

May 3, 2007
    Wrong section:confused:

5. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    stasio is right - should be in the chit chat section. In this section it is only talk regarding Win7.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. FABIGUI

FABIGUI MDL Member

Jun 2, 2007
    I suggest to see Samsung, you can find one with 1920 x 1080, I am using a SyncMaster T260 that I bought last year 1920 X 1200 and I watch TV in it and also DVD's and HD movies with out problems.

7. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Thread Closed

I am closing this thread.

First off, I am reading this post in the Hardware forum - which is, in fact, where it belongs. Perhaps it was moved/reposted here from the Win7 forum; I don't know.

@Apoorvasheth: I am closing this thread because I do not believe MDL is able to, or should, answer the question "What LCD SHOULD I buy" - a question that you first asked in December of 2008. Since then, many of us have labored earnestly to guide you only to have you come back with yet more questions - still not having made up your mind. Now, seven months later, some of the info given in December 2008 is outdated and the product recommendations made then are no longer manufactured. Such will be the case six months from now because, as I have so often noted in these forums, today's computing innovations have a lifespan of approximately six months - at which they become obsolete. That is how fast the industry changes.

I am sorry to have to make the decision to close this thread but the fact is - as has been pointed out to you - monitor choice is a very personal thing and, given the Internet, you have the same ability as all of us to adequately research hardware and come to a decision as to what's best for you. I think it would be worth considering asking the question, "What is it about me that, after seven months of questioning, I am still unable to make up my mind?"

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...