Vista 32-bit Ultimate - Not a single activation working

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Fajthrix, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Fajthrix

Fajthrix MDL Novice

Dec 4, 2008
    Hi all

I'm having a bit of trouble with the activation of Windows Vista. I've tried a dozen versions (regular and modified ones) of Vista and another twenty or so cracks, but I cannot get any of those working. VistaLoader (all versions, stuck at Vista Loader while booting), TimeLocker (kept counting down, altough the crack said it worked), etc...

Is there any chance it'll ever work? Because I've been trying for a week now, it still doesn't work correctly. I even thought about going back to XP, but all that crap does is giving me errors and BSOD's (even though it's a legal CD).

When -another- copy of Vista is done installing here, I'm going to try the new crack, WoW, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Therefore this thread, because I just know it's not going to work :D.

Maybe I'm not the only one with this problem? Thanks in advance!

2. brasil

brasil MDL Novice

Sep 30, 2008
    Are you runing any of these programs as administrator ???....

3. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    You may want to examine your hardware..Maybe a bit more information would get you the answer you are looking for.....:eek::eek::eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. flagmax

flagmax MDL Member

Jun 22, 2008
    If WOW don't work , post ACPISCOPE report for me.

5. Fajthrix

Fajthrix MDL Novice

Dec 4, 2008
    I used Vista Loader coded into the installation of Vista (so I didn't have to do anything) and also by doing it myself. I'm logged in as administrator and UAC is turned off, so I guess I did? You mean I always should right click and 'run as administrator'? Even though the crack said it worked (TimeLocker)?

I think VistaLoader not working has something to do with my hardware. I read that SATA-drives could give you that 'error', but now I've used an IDE-drive, so it should work...

Abit A-S78H motherbord
    AMD AthlonX2 5000+
    2GB GEIL DDR2

I don't see what hardware has to do with the activation of software? Maybe the motherbord, because it alters its BIOS or something, but... ? Well, you probably know more about it than I do :D

I'll see into that when it fails =)

6. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    It was the motherboard or "package" specifically. Some with OEM, i.e. Dell, HP, Gateway, can't activate with loaders..some bios seem to be tricky also. You probably won't be able to give too much info out to solve this..With too little, it will not be solved.:D

You first post was ambiguous at best.....

-Just sayin' :D

p.s. I was wondering why XP BSODS for you? Maybe more to this, since I have never had a BSOD with XP and regular use..and I use it ALOT!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Fajthrix

Fajthrix MDL Novice

Dec 4, 2008
    Well, just to let everyone know, WoW worked :) I'm amazed to be honest, never thought any crack would work :D.

911medic, I have no idea, but appearently it's only with this computer. Xp works fine on my MacBook Pro and regular desktop. Xp gives me BSOD's, constant errors when I finally got it to boot, is shutting down because a program malfunctioned, etc. Vista isn't good either, but at least it works most of the time. It sometimes gives me a warning a program stopped working, ...

Of course I'm wondering what makes it go berserk, since it's a clean install on a new drive.

Thanks for the help everyone, great forum :).