vista issue?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by LimitsX, Jun 21, 2009.

1. LimitsX

LimitsX MDL Member

May 16, 2009
    Okay. Ever since I installed OEM SLP Vista Ultimate SP2 the "touched msdn" iso , i have been exeriencing internet problems! Mostly, with videos is one. Somehow, my internet connection slows down and dies suddenly! I thought it was some programs, i tried terminating and then surfing web. But the issue presists! The videos would load half way through and then stop. Nothing happens, this is happening a lot on youtube videos like offical movie trailers!

also on facebook as well. When i verified this on my XP pro SP3 machine, it was fine. nothing of this sort was happening on XP sp3 machine. My brother also has this version of vista installed and is experiencing it. Was the SP2 that I got before microsoft released and offical version, beta? Or is this a new issue arised in the vista sp2! Everything else is good, but this connection. If i use torrent, it dies more quickly than eveer before!

I'm not sure waht to do...but go back to Vista SP1 ! Or XP x64 bit edition. Because this is just irrating, my internet died when i was doing an important work online!