Vista SP3 ?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by draconis, Jul 19, 2010.

1. draconis

draconis MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2009
    Hello all im very curious as to whether there will be another service pack for windows vista like a SP3 ? I know that sp2 is just only over 1 year old! but i hear nothing about an up and coming service pack in the making! or is it the end of the road for vista?? :confused:

2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Maybe they'll release a SP3 for vista, its not dead yet and they'll support vista for some time.. But i hope they kill it asap and
    put alot of work into 7 instead!.

3. DestinyFate

DestinyFate MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2010
    I thought support for Vista already ended?

4. blueis300

blueis300 MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2009
    I cant read my product key on the bottom of the computer. Is there a way to find it in the registry?

5. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Use a keyfinder software.

If its an OEM computer, you might aswell take a look in the OEMSLP key thread and you're most likely to find it there.

6. DevarksMcsxip

DevarksMcsxip MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2010
    The first two Vista service packs provided solid upgrades for the much-maligned operating system.Microsoft continually works to improve its software. As part of this effort, it develops updates and fixes to recognized issues and release Vista SP3 for their customers.With so many fantastic feature and programs.

7. ptrhenry52

ptrhenry52 MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2010
    I've been using Windows Vista for about six months on my laptop.I restarted that Vista did not shut down properly, and that my network connected HP printer was already set as the default.Windows XP Service Pack 3 is the final Windows XP service pack, a collection of previously-released fixes and product enhancements,as well as a few new features that are unique to this release.