Vista Ultimate SP2 no longer activated after latest updates - using Vista L**der 4.2

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ovimunt, Aug 26, 2009.

1. ovimunt

ovimunt MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    I've got Vista Ultimate x86 SP2 installed and so far I've been using Orbit30's Vista Loa*er 4.2.

I've always been doing all the updates and never had a problem before. But last night, after installing a couple of updates I found out that my Windows is no longer activated. Fortunately it hasn't given me any non genuine warning as yet, even after having restated. I did try to reinstall the Loader but with no success, Vista is still not activated and is telling me I've got 17 days to do it.

And in addition to my Vista not being activated anymore, my Office 2007 Enterprise is now telling me it's not genuine although I never had this problem before. Fortunately after I click on Ok it just carries on and works fine. Well, I don't download any templates or such from the internet so I don't know if that works anymore.

Anyway, if there's anyone else with this problem out there or if anyone knows how to work around this I would really appreciate it if they also shared it with me.

2. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    lol vista loader 3.0.1 still going strong here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ovimunt

ovimunt MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    That stopped working for me when I installed SP2.

4. Everilda

Everilda MDL Senior Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #4 Everilda, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017