Want to learn some basic about copmuter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sageattar, Oct 20, 2016.

1. sageattar

sageattar MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2009
    salam
    Any one There who will teach me about laptop and computer basic from a b c you will gain much knowledge if you convert it to others Thanks in Advance.

2. Crime[Scene]

Crime[Scene] MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2016
    Education doesn't come quickly or cheap. You will achieve it (formally or informally) as long as have the desire and curiosity to pursue it. Plenty to learn here, but a single forum should not be your only source. And if it's available and you can afford it, a formal education is best. Good luck!

3. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Everything can be learned, but not to teach. If You have some special question, then is possible to help, but also not to teach.
    I had an acquaintance who wanted that her cow would fly, she taught and taught, but nothing came out.
    And till death the cow did not learned to fly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Start by learning how to spell it first!

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  6. sageattar

sageattar MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2009
    thanks for advising i understand that you can't learn quickly newly born baby will not running after his birth he first crawl then walk and then run. give tips about bios what is the meaning of bios?

7. sageattar

sageattar MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2009
    thank you hands finger are not same
    What is the meaning of bios?

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Sorry to say but you didn't even get the first lesson for BASIC computing.
    It's called "Saint Google". Your first powerful tool for working, researching, trading or learning about a Computer + Internet.
    In other words there's plenty information about BIOS system in the cyberspace.
    Bear in mind there's no such thing (yet) as a VOX system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eouFz770I4

9. sageattar

sageattar MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2009
    brother get in real world it is just imajination and the films are only to entertain ones life but reality ...... is reality don't bother about what you can't achieve. i don't know what your belives but i talked about reality it is not you only sit in front of laptop and asking question and answer and also life is very precious it will not come once you lost it so my advise not to live in imajination what is the aim of life? i must try to reform myself and people of the whole world how big aim did you got it ?

10. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    This is a very generic question. Have a look how many topics there are @MDL forums, and it is one of many....people cannot know where to start at all...it is even hard to know what you consider as 'basic' and what exactly you want to know.
    OS related, component/configuration related, application related, network related, bootchain related, assembling related, programming related, hardware related....and so on...

You should have a special focus on something and then start firstly on your own searching for info.

After that when special questions emerge then ask again by opening a thread. I am sure people then can help you much better. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Google, join forums, read, try things out, break your OS, reinstall, try again. You learn best from personal experience.