wat fix malfunction!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by zulux, May 11, 2011.

1. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    Assistance needed,I have just ran the latest WAT FIX on ..acer aspire ONE,It now will not start,have I broke it? can something be done? any help would be gratefully accepted..thanks in advance.

2. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    Thanks for your respose my friend:)

3. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    Er, Acer aspire one is a net book and has no 'drive' so I cannot boot with the installation disc,I dont think that would help as it wont startup at all,it has power but wont boot.the reason I ran WAT FIX was because I was trying to validate WGA and this net book had been previously cracked and would not accept Daz' new loader,I thought running WAT FIX might enable the new loader to work (the uninstall/install) were grayed out.any more suggestion please?.

4. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    Thanks for your input,..acer aspire one was running XP now runnig windows 7 and windows 7 was cracked but after 6 months the 'not genuine' window appeared,I thought I could re-crack it as I had succesfully validated my pc with Daz' brilliant loader.

5. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    sorry I forgot, yes I do have a flash drive and its a bootable copy of windows 7 that I prepared yesterday using novicorp win to flash

6. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    sorry I didnt read your post properly in my rush,no I dont have a cd drive but I can look into that if thats whats nescesary

7. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    how can I set my bios to boot from usb I cant boot up the net book? it has power but nothing else. no startup screen..

8. Weedy

Weedy MDL Member

Mar 9, 2011

If you are getting nothing at all, not even a post screen, then its probably screwed. Physically broken. I spose you could try resetting the bios manually, but that would involve taking the thing apart.

9. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    lovely thank you very much I will try that

10. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    thanks for your response

11. zulux

zulux MDL Novice

May 9, 2011
    thanks for your direction its much appreciated,thanks again