waternark windows server 2008

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by shadow5555, Aug 31, 2008.

1. shadow5555

shadow5555 MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2008
    i was wondering if anyone knew how to remove the windows isnt genuine watermark on bottom right hand corner of desktop for windows server 2008 when you use the bypass method to crack acitvation.

I have done alot of reading on that and cant seem to be able to find a answer, but can find ways for vista and even vista with sp1. Do you use the same methods for server, or what can you suggest I do?

thanks in advance

2. shadow5555

shadow5555 MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2008
    no luck

i have tried several of the methods out there wiht no luck. I have also treid some vista versions...........

any got any ideas?

3. Suicide Solution

Suicide Solution MDL Addicted

Apr 29, 2008
    Use the OEM SLP method if you dont require the Enterprise and no more cracks to worry about.

Cracks, even when they work, are only short term fixes and will be targeted by M$ at some point so why waste time with them?. Aside from that, once its a popular crack, they are re-packed and re-posted everywhere with some extra baggage like trojans. Enterprise OEM SLP should be just around the corner. I would be surprised if its not.

4. tommy_vercetti

tommy_vercetti MDL Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Im not sure but aren't the Enterprise keys already there in the Server DVD also would Enterprise version need a different key or a differnet certificate, I think it will need a different key, But if you see the Sever DVD it can accept the key once you install it, so can we not find the key from the disc itself, :confused:

Still see so many ppl migrated to The Windows 2008 Server, seems strange that the Enterprise key is still at large...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...