Weather App Broken?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Outbreaker, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Outbreaker

Outbreaker MDL Senior Member

Jan 20, 2018
    HI,
    Since a few months i noticed that the weather app at the Start Menu doesn't work anymore, even when reinstalling Windows 10. Dose anyone have the same problem? :confused:

2. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Negative my friend, works ok here.

3. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    You say that '' i noticed that the weather app at the Start Menu doesn't work anymore"....
    Could you explain what this "doesn't work anymore" means more precisely, i.e. what exactly doesn't work, and you could also say that, have you opened it on the website, does everything work there, and could you also say what this part of your sentence means "even when reinstalling Windows 10" - did you mean a completely clean installation or something else, and what computer and Windows are you dealing with?
    I can on base given info say only that everything works as should and has been always worked as should.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Outbreaker

Outbreaker MDL Senior Member

Jan 20, 2018
    I noticed now that you have to go into the Microsoft Store and click on App Updater. Not sure why the automatically never worked like in Windows 11. On top of that to have 2 Update option in Windows 10/11 is also not very smart done. :rolleyes: