Weir Keyboard Issue

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by aqaq55aq, Mar 2, 2019.

1. aqaq55aq

aqaq55aq MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    #1 aqaq55aq, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    All You said refers to the fact that there is nothing wrong or bad with the keybord. Quite probably, your computer just needs basic maintenance. That is, clean up all junk files, obsolete registry keys (correct damaged or missing registry data if necessary), check Windows files and the integrerity and correct if necessary.
    When it comes to HDD, it defragments and if necessary checks the disk health.
    And maybe reinstal something, for example some drivers.
    This computer should work enough well for home user needs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aqaq55aq

aqaq55aq MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    I have a Hdd and a Ssd. I tried to boot with fresh format on hdd and sdd. Same results. I think it is not related with harddrives. If possible, I think my bios cannot recognise this keyboard as a keyboard.

4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    #4 kaljukass, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Just pop a different cheap usb keyboard on it and boot up your pc. If it works as it should then it's your keyboard. If it acts as funky as your current keyboard then you may have an issue with the usb ports/drivers.
    You can get used keyboards for just a couple bucks at goodwill or someplace like that, check to be sure it works before you bring it home

6. aqaq55aq

aqaq55aq MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    I have another keyboard it works fine. But this one is mechanical one and its brand new. I don't want to buy new one or use cheap keyboard.

7. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Nobody is telling you to use a cheap keyboard, but if a different (cheap) keyboard works fine then that most likely means that your new keyboard is wanky and you'll need to return it for one that works