Weird Bug

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bambara, Dec 12, 2009.

1. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
    It happens rarely, but sometimes I get the "Your Windows is not genuine" message at the bottom right of my desktop. The moment I open the System window(Right-click on My Computer >> Properties) the message disappears. Windows is shown to be activated and everything is normal/I can download and install updates. Has anyone experienced this before? What's the cause of it? I recall that there was a subject a while back about something similar but I can't find it.

I'm using Daz's loader btw.

2. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    What version of the loader are you using?

3. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I believe it's version 1.7

4. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Sounds like when your system goes into sleep mode and then when it wakes you lose activation. I bet after restarting it it's fixed again too.

Using another mode (alternative, older or forceful) may suit your system better. Just be ready with the Windows 7 DVD in case you need to run the command "bootsect.exe /nt60 all" should Windows 7 fail to boot under a different mode.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    That's what Microsoft would say:D

6. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    They will say they disabled the loader :p....but after a few seconds its back online :D

7. ennio

ennio Guest

No, MS would say i"Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article."

And that is all, a problem with no solution. :D