WGA and WAT w?activation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by crunchinggod, Oct 27, 2009.

1. crunchinggod

crunchinggod MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2009
    hello gang , tx for everything so far - especially teh repository on win 7 - i used a load er but still get a WGA warning - can i just ignore this - it happens with c panel - and opening stuff - would love to get rid of it ive used 3-4 differnt loaders but they dont sem to work -- is this ok - To use many loaders ?

what can I do ? cheers buddies

2. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Hi,

That is caused when SPPSVC has been disabled or you have used some kind of crack which alters system files. I reccomend you reinstall

3. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    The loaders get confused if you have a bunch installed. My advise would be to uninstall all your loaders and then use Daz's new loader to activate. If it still does not work then Use Hazar's RemoveWAT tool to remove WAT entirely. To remove the loaders I would use Hazar's 7loader 1.6.1d then select "Repair Activation" Reboot, then use Daz's loader and you should be good from there m8

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. crunchinggod

crunchinggod MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2009
    hi sam3971

im using a tsandalone machine so if i just use the remove w8at tool and wait a year for sp1 then reformat etc that should be col ...

my question is how important are updates and if teh sp1 isnt out for a year then the rem wat toool should do teh trick right?

cheers bruv

5. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    the updates are very important at this moment coz OS is very new and new updates 'll give the stability..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Brandrune

Brandrune MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Updates won't necessarily give stability. Since the RC I have experienced nothing but high uptime and optimum quality.

7. crunchinggod

crunchinggod MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2009
    have to say brundane sounds sensible -

i mean if instaoll teh updates that seem vital then wait a year for teh sp1 - I think ill get away with using the wat remover on my stand alone -

hazars wat remover doesnt seemed to gave workded i jusrt got a wat notice -

what does this mean exactly someone changed some files with this version?

can i just ignore them ? and carry on using my machine -- ive installed a tone of shizel i cant be bothred to re format wgat do you reckon ? ]]

cheers for listening

8. wild_andy_c

wild_andy_c MDL Novice

Dec 24, 2008
    Reckon you need to learn to spell and appreciate that a reformat is necessary given the disregard of the effects of installing multiple loaders.

9. drone_pilot

drone_pilot MDL Junior Member

Jul 20, 2009
    wait a year for service pack 1 ? - to be honest Windows 7 at its present state is stable and I don't think there is any need for people to "Wait" a year. Update's are only essential to fill in security holes left in the OS - or to fix holes that people have found and exploited. Of course there is usually a lot of other things you get via windows update too such as the optimisation fixes.

I don't see the need to wait another year for some thing when it works perfectly fine NOW. So unless your actually happy with Windows Vista or XP then stick with that. You have to realise though that Windows 7 comes with the latest security fixes and patches anyway, Windows Vista SP1/2 and XP SP3 are only to bring those OS's up to date on such fixes. Doesn't mean they are more secure or stable than Windows 7.

10. crunchinggod

crunchinggod MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2009
    your a small minded person arent you and a noob - you dont HAVE to re format to install a new os you can run a setup that does it all for you

well my win7 works great -i just get a wat every now and then which goes if i restart -- so ill use a loader / wat dig dig untill its gone - one of my machines is stana lone anyway -- if you have a wat / la88 der that works seamlessly -- and with a setup thats what i need

11. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    I am not completely sure because I do not know RemoveWAT like I know other programs. Like I said, my advise would be to run RemoveWAT, then uninstall it. Reboot, then run Hazar's 7loader 1.6 and select "Repair Activation"
    Let your pc reboot once more, then use Daz's loader and you should be good to go from there dude. I really do not think you have to format but if you do it is really simple and easy.

12. Suicide Solution

Suicide Solution MDL Addicted

Apr 29, 2008
    @ wild_andy_c
    Not every member here are native English speakers, so keep that in mind.

Also, everyone needs to tone down the personal stuff, and stay on topic.