WGA-Crack doesn´t work anymore??

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by peter9999, Oct 7, 2008.

1. peter9999

peter9999 MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2008
    Hi,

I´m using XPprof SP3. Up to now (with SP2) there was no Problem.

Installed is WGA-Cr 1.8.31.9. But now the Validation always fails.

Is there any new issue, which is not covered by the crack?

peter

:(:(:(:(

2. jcg

jcg MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2008
    This is my first post, and I just did an install of XP Home with SP2. After that I also installed WGA version 1.8.31.9 and was able to get all the windows updates for SP2 and then upgraded to SP3 and the last remaining critical fixes for it. All this was done via the Windows Update site. I then downloaded Windows Media Player 11, and was able to install / validate it after making the registry edits mentioned on this website.

The only issue is that after a reboot the registry entries disappear and the popup saying I have 30 days to activate XP keeps poping up. Anyone have a permanent fix for that?

jcg

3. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    OEM Activation..i.e. OEMBIOS files, Serial, and matching slp1 string in dmi if necessary...That is the only permanent solution I know of...:D

Soft cracks and timer stops are at best temp..:cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jcg

jcg MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2008
    I have an Intel motherboard/BIOS and posted in the SLP1 sticky thread, and was informed that the Intel BIOS can't be modded. Any other possible solutions?

jcg