What do you eat at Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Happpy, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello,Guys!

Please tell What do you eat at Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?
    and What's is your Favorite Dish?

For Example:

I eat Bread and with any type of cooking Vegetable thrice daily and eat rices often in selected days, not daily. I like to eat meat of Cow (Beef), Goat (Mutton) and Hen (Chicken) only.

My Favorite is KFC Zinger Burger and Chicken Tender Pops.

Click URLs to see different things:

Regards,

2. exo-dan

exo-dan MDL Senior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    breakfast-scrambled eggs mixed w/sausage or bacon
    lunch-bagel with peanut butter
    dinner-winner winner chicken dinner!
    :ccc:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :eek: What a question so many things I eat including pie :sneaky:

Breakfast: Usually have cereal and orange juice and sometimes whole wheat toast or sometimes I have what we had for dinner especially on weekends, which sometimes amounts to a huge breakfast.:eek:

Lunch: I like tuna and salmon so sometimes I have them baked but sometimes it can be baked chicken which all goes with spanish rice, chowmein, garlic rice or fried rice or pasta, not the regular prepared pasta with sauce I hate that sauce :icon8: mostly done with vegetables and make my own sauce with lemon, garlic and peppers etc. Can add roast pork to that too :tasty: Then you have fruit salad :tasty: that's a must have item. And I might have ice cream or yogurt :D

Dinner: Dinner can be same as lunch except that if I have chicken for lunch it will be fish for dinner. Or sometimes it's just fish/chicken and chips. :tasty:

Things I generally don't eat pizza, kfc/popeyes/other junk food, turkey/mutton/beef/duck/prawns/shrimp and most indian food, it's all too unhealthy. Mostly too much oils/fats . :eek: I like green peppers, garlic, onions and baked stuff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    For breakfast i have fruit. For lunch i usually have a sandwich of some variety say cheese and onion, chicken salad, cheese and Marmite. Maybe some crisps (chips in USA) Maybe a chocolate bar. For dinner sometimes home made curry, roast meat and vegetables, fish, home made pie , Chicken with all sorts of things including pasta. Quite a variety really.

5. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
  6. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    heheheh :drool::drool::drool::thumbsup:

7. G0B1!N5486

G0B1!N5486 MDL Junior Member

Jun 18, 2011
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::hypo:

8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I have no special meals I eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

And I don't like to eat at fixed times e.g. 8 AM, noon, 6 PM.
    At morning I like coffee with fresh bread and salami or fresh fruit salad and juice. Or banana pancake.
    Sometimes fried rice with chicken, fried noodles with shrimps, Tom Yam soup.
    Generally I like Asian cuisine. Preferably Indian, Thai and Indonesian. I like beef, chicken and lamb, also some fish, also indian vegitarian meals.

This is the way I like to have lunch: plain, but tasty:
    [​IMG]

And I have to disagree: The Indian cuisine is the most developed and very healthy. They are simply the master of the spices and number one when eating vegetarian. Just avoid to use too much butter when cooking Indian meals.

9. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Fantastic reply YEN, specially with photo. It's marvelous. Thanks.

10. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
  11. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    LOL !! Not from Pak Bro :);)

12. Skylined

Skylined MDL Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Breakfast: Fried Bake and Curried Chicken
    Lunch: Stewed Pork and Whole Grain Rice
    Dinner: Thinking of a KFC Cruncher Sandwich

13. kpo6969

kpo6969 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Breakfast: nothing
    Lunch: nothing
    Dinner: meat and potatoes / pizza

14. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    For you Dear Can :worthy: :bananajoj2:

[​IMG]:drool:

15. NCS

NCS MDL Member

Jun 24, 2010
    ur win 7 has been removed it says

16. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011

???????????

17. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Guys the best food is obviously the CROATIAN Cevapčiči:drool::drool::drool::tasty::tasty::tasty::hug2:

[​IMG]

18. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    look like kebab paratha :drool::drool:

19. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    It looks like the best meat,together with onions chopped in yufka.
    Yesterday i ate some cevapčići (with some i mean 30)and they taste magnificent :tasty:

20. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    kebab :drool::drool: