What good thing happened to you today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Phyllis2011you, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Phyllis2011you

Phyllis2011you MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2012
    Life isn't always pleasant, but somewhere in your day something good happened. It's time to celebrate those little things. Did the vending machine drop two Snickers instead of one? Did someone tell you how nice you looked today? Share it here and give yourself a high-five.

2. chrysanthy

chrysanthy MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2012
    It is sunny today.

3. dabits

dabits Guest

I woke up this morning :coffee:

4. Niekess

Niekess MDL Addicted

Mar 31, 2011
    Looked forward.. dating sites helps they say. :)
    I'm totally not a person who goes to club so finding a good person who is the same would be from there. ;)

5. Hesham_3del

Hesham_3del MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2012
    Having brake from all the surrounding !!

6. bhast2

bhast2 MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2009
    got off work and now I can relax

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Was very thirsty and when I got some water it felt really good going down :eek:who knew water could taste that good.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. stewart12

stewart12 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2012
    Nice post to share our whole day things. With me, i met my old friend from my school which made my day. He was my best friend but we not in contact for so many years. After meeting him today, it really made my day.

9. bludgard

bludgard MDL Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Thanks for trying to bring focus on positivities in an otherwise world of destruction and degradation. It will lead to something nevertheless....:confused:
    Although at the moment destitute of wordly wealth; I got an e-mail today that may give me a new beginning.
    Also my estranged wife is being nice again; mixed feeling w/ that one.o_O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...