what should I do?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by dragonfire665, Nov 5, 2009.

1. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    so here is the issue since i got Vista Ultimate X64, my HDD every few minutes will lose space. I will reopen My HDD every few minutes will lose space. I will reopen My Computer and another nearly GB has being gone within 10-15mins without installing or even running any program. I kept on using Delete (clean HDD space) and remove any unnessary space and including System remove any unnessary space and including System Restore Point. I have change the amount of space taken by System Restore from the beginning and i have clean my computer from any (if there were any) viruses, spyware and adware and still the problem still persists. I have bough Windows 7 which i love but i am dual booting with Vista. I will like to reinstall Vista if there is no solution to this problem (hopefully someone could help), but i want to make sure i can still use my Product Key. have bough Windows 7 which i love but i am dual booting with Vista. I will like to reinstall Vista if there is no solution to this problem (hopefully someone could help) but i want to make sure i can still use my Product Key

Guys thanks in advance for your help best forum for help

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...