What to do and needed for fresh installation of WIndows 7 with SP1?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by flashcrew, Feb 26, 2011.

1. flashcrew

flashcrew MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2011
    Currently, I'm downloading this versions of Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 at this thread. - Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 en,de,fr,es,it,nl,tr,pt,pl,sk,ro,tw,cs,sv... x86&x64 MSDN.

1. If I used this installers, will this comes with the loader/crack like what I have used on my previous installer of windows 7 RTM (like Windows 7 Loader Release 5.exe)? As far as my knowledge concern, this loader/crack is needed to flagged your Windows 7 as genuine status.

2. Will there be any necessary tools I'll be needed to be installed first and after fresh installation of Windows 7 and SP1 to work it flawlessly? Something like preventions from KB971033 update? Can you give me tips/steps/links how to do this.

3. What are your recommendations for installation of SP1? Will I install it via WU or download SP1 seperately at MSDN

4. What are the differences of installing SP1 via WU and SP1 via MSDN?

5. Is SP1 itself also includes the KB971033 update?

6. What are your recommendations for preventing KB971033 update or the like problems for fresh installations users of Windows 7 with SP1? Can you give me tips/steps/links how to prevent/hide/block this f**king update.

Thank you in advance to the community! :worthy:

2. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    1. Nope, they are unmodfied but use windows loader..

2. Uhm no.

3. Why would u install SP1 after installing windows with an Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 ISO?

4. None really, but through WU its only the SP1 package, MSDN also has the package only but W7 SP1 ISO's as well.

5. No..again

6. Preventing it to install? Hide it. I dont understand why since WL is known to be hidden from the socalled (pathetic) wat update.

3. flashcrew

flashcrew MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2011
    ^ Many thanks to you mate for the information. It helps me alot.

Btw, regarding question#3, I thought it was something like two separate installer in one .ISO. One for the OS itself and one for the SP1. I'm aware now that this is just one installer package that comes with the new SP1. Thanks!

4. flashcrew

flashcrew MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2011
    What loader/activator can you recommend to me to use for activation after installing en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_618240 ? I believe this is needed for you to pass the MS validation and to have the genuine status. I still have the Windows 7Loader (see image below, change hxxp to http). I use this loader on my current setup using Windows 7 Ultimate x86 RTM.

hxxp://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/paulmichael_akr/7loader.jpg

Is this loader still possible to use with en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_618240? Or should I download other activator/loader? Btw, what other loader/activator readily available to use with? I saw Windows Loader v1.9.7 by Daz, is this better to be use as loader/activator with en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_618240?

I'm asking all of this for me not to experience any problems in the future using the new en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_618240. Problems like WAT or the likes.

Many Thanks!