What to remove telemetry Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by KAKUxPL, Jul 24, 2018.

1. KAKUxPL

KAKUxPL MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2018
    Hi! :)

What is the best way to remove telemetry from Windows 7? (also in the future). What is the best way to do this? What is the most effective? What else do you recommend? I respect my privacy and that's why all these programs - Linux are gone.

I have an eye on this at the moment:

UUAWU - winclub.pl/topic/5317-windows-781-skrypt-usuwanie-i-ukrywanie-aktualizacji-windows-update/ (forum requires registration)

RemoveSPY_AIO - winclub.pl/topic/2449-windows-vista78110-skrypt-removespy_aio-hosts-hurry-telemetry-won-optimization-windows/ (forum requires registration)

Windows Spy Blocker - github.com/crazy-max/WindowsSpyBlocker/

W10Privacy - winprivacy.de/english-home/

WPD - getwpd.com

and forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/simplix-pack-to-update-live-win7-system-integrate-hotfixes-into-win7-distribution.45005/

2. KAKUxPL

KAKUxPL MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2018
    Is this software/script updated on an ongoing basis?

3. KAKUxPL

KAKUxPL MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2018
    I somehow don't trust this software. The website looks strange, there is no source code and the Pro and Enterprise versions are still there and "such" software should be only free

4. sml156

sml156 MDL Member

Sep 8, 2009
    :rastabanana:
    Ya your right

I suggest you learn how to program and work the rest of your life for free.:rastabanana:

Spybot was first developed probably before you were born.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @sml156: Been there...done that. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...