What tool do I need to use to get rid of activation on Win7 Enterprise x64?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by arcooke, Dec 21, 2014.

1. arcooke

arcooke MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2013
    #1 arcooke, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    My power went out, my computer (presumably) went through some kind of repair process and it broke my activation crack that's been working flawlessly for the past 3 years.

I downloaded the latest Windows Loader, and it said Unsupported Operating System, and I found out it doesn't support Enterprise. What are my options here? I've been searching all over the place and I can't find any way to get my Enterprise copy activated. I read something about HAL7600 but also read that it doesn't work on x64.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I don't know what kind of time limit I have right now until Windows locks me out.

EDIT: I continued searching and found Windows Toolkit and used the "EZ-Activator" option which seemed to work. Windows says I'm activated now. Am I able to use Windows Update with that?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, something is still not right. It says "Windows is Activated" in my system properties, but I just got a tooltip in my systray saying that it has expired.

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Or you maybe use in an elevated Command Prompt ther SLMGR for to change or remove the Product-Key and than use MTK to activate again, if you use an Enterprise or VL Version.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    No need. He used 'EZ-Activator' which installs the matching gVLK first, then activates and installs AutoKMS (and connected Tasks) :cool2:.

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I'm fine with that, no needed but: just an other way how which it could be done! Sombody like this, somebody that and somebody another!

6. WildByDesign

WildByDesign MDL Addicted

Sep 8, 2013
    Another thing to consider here is if something has changed the system date/time in the BIOS as a result of whatever happened during the power failure. Since you said activation was successful yet showing expired, just another thought.