What tools do I need for this task?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Greeon, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Greeon

Greeon MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2021
    There is a site that requires me to put my credentials. They want me to make a PayPal deposit in order to download a file.

I don't want to be scammed but I need that file. What method is needed so I can be able to download it? I've heard the site isn't encripted but I don't have much knowledge in the matter.

Any help is very appreciated.

2. Saurav

Saurav MDL Addicted

Jul 6, 2015
    File that you want to download already available somewhere for free, probably.
    Why don't you search on Google or can also share the name here? If someone have it they might share with you.

3. Greeon

Greeon MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2021
    No one has it, I've already visited everywhere :(

4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    @Greeon
    If somewhere you are required to confirm something and enter your personal data and to make a deposit somewhere before you can download something, it is quite clear that this is a scam and a phishing web.
    If you need/want to download something, you must first talk about what it is and where it is located, then we can decide whether it is a scam or not. Also whether this file is a paid file or not. It's true, some files are only paid files and then You can download it only if You have already paid for it and You'll get the time limited link by given email.
    Such a files doesn't exist what only one person have and only one person in the world want download it.
    So, tell what file it is and where is this site, then we can say what You can and what You must do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ciyive9642

ciyive9642 MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2020
    As others said, this sounds like a scam. Don't waste your time and money. And since you have posted this in application I am guessing it's some kind of crack? You will most defenitely get it for free if you try searching harder. However as you said that you have visited everywhere and this file doesn't exist anywhere else except this "paypal deposit" website then most defenitely this paypal deposit site also doesn't have the file.

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    As long as you didn't let the MDL users know what you are really looking for in precise details, nobody could help you!

If that needed File is under protection, is pirated, or whatsoever, you still has the ability to contact any MDL User by PM and ask directly!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. andyken

andyken MDL Novice

May 6, 2017
    you can share what file are you looking for, maybe someone can point you to the right place.